Central Transport | Vitran may she rest in peace

fudgie

TB Regular
Credits
this is for my Vitran brothers and sisters, and I in no way am meaning to disrespect the military or the veterans by posting this. I mean this only as a respectful tribute to a place a few of us were very fond of that suffered an early untimely death (business) may she rest in peace........."Taps" - YouTube

May she rest in peace. (...All except for the arrogant corporate idiots who would not listen to the people in the trenches until it was much too late. May their arrogance affect their lives as much as it has ours.)

May she rest in peace. (...All except for the arrogant corporate idiots who would not listen to the people in the trenches until it was much too late. May their arrogance affect their lives as much as it has ours.)
It will because in this world you reap what you sow...Some things in this world are true whether you believe it or not....When you hurt people and use them as stepping stones to serve your own personal agenda then you shall pay...God will equalize the score....believe that....And the good part is you don't have to do one thing.

It will because in this world you reap what you sow...Some things in this world are true whether you believe it or not....When you hurt people and use them as stepping stones to serve your own personal agenda then you shall pay...God will equalize the score....believe that....And the good part is you don't have to do one thing.

There are some verses that I relate to more than others... ;-)