Central Transport | vitran needs OSHA INSPECTIONS

Heard horror stories of that too, do this do that, send you to docs paid by company for evaluation, bring you back, complain you can't keep up yet because not all healed, declare you unfit and can your butt

you guys are frkn idiots. you come in here and talk some kind of ignorant bs? why? are you serious? if someone legitamately gets hurt company pays. if there is fraud....company pays. vitran has no loyalty TO ANY OF YOU FRKN DRIVERS.....GET IT? jeez. don't talk ignorant bs. I realize vitran is a garbage operation but anyone who says they have to work hurt....or drive a truck that shouldn't be driven...is ignorant. believe me.....you can be the best employee...be there every day...never have 1...not 1 problem with a customer....or ever be written up or disciplined for anything......Vitran has no problem cutting you loose.....THAT'S A FACT...PLEASE PEOPLE.....DON'T COME HERE TO BE IGNORANT...CONTACT THE DOT IF THEY HAVE MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS...MOST OF YOU GUYS DRIVE THEIR EQUIPMENT AND NEVER CHECK A FKN THING....ESPECIALLY THE LINE HAUL DRIVERS...NOW I SEE WHY VITRAN SUCKS.....

You can get you point across without yelling. We have discussed the DOT thing in another thread, and not everyone turns the other cheek, you need to read the DOT postings bud, and even just because we write it up does not mean they will fix it. I have put trucks out of service, taken pic of tag on door, sent to safety, then see truck on road an hour later, call safety only to be ignored, well now we have new safety department leaders. Well, look at the changes from Managers on up, some have left, some have been kicked out, and now my TM said they (the TM's) have 100% responsibility for their terminal, if it goes wrong, no passing the buck. That is what I call an improvement.

you guys are frkn idiots. you come in here and talk some kind of ignorant bs? why? are you serious? if someone legitamately gets hurt company pays. if there is fraud....company pays. vitran has no loyalty TO ANY OF YOU FRKN DRIVERS.....GET IT? jeez. don't talk ignorant bs. I realize vitran is a garbage operation but anyone who says they have to work hurt....or drive a truck that shouldn't be driven...is ignorant. believe me.....you can be the best employee...be there every day...never have 1...not 1 problem with a customer....or ever be written up or disciplined for anything......Vitran has no problem cutting you loose.....THAT'S A FACT...PLEASE PEOPLE.....DON'T COME HERE TO BE IGNORANT...CONTACT THE DOT IF THEY HAVE MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS...MOST OF YOU GUYS DRIVE THEIR EQUIPMENT AND NEVER CHECK A FKN THING....ESPECIALLY THE LINE HAUL DRIVERS...NOW I SEE WHY VITRAN SUCKS.....

Last time I checked you can post anything you want on a forum/ message board, Maybe SLUGBUG needs to talk to the administrator about changing the rules. Only 2 post and already upset you might have a problem, and that is my opinion.

no not upset about freedom of speech. just trying to say nothing will change at vitran. nothing personal. I rarely even come here.