Volpe Express Neds drivers -----

Discussion in 'Truck Drivers Wanted' started by Chipper, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Chipper

Chipper New Member

Excellent company --- 90 yrs old -- based in Phoenixville Pa -- NEEDS Drivers -- 1-800-523-0596

2. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Is it Volpe Express or one of the substandard subordinate companies? I want to hear exactly what nameplate(s) are hiring.

3. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

No answer to this question eh? :shrug: Go figure. OK, I'll cut to the chase. I have two friends who chased ads for "Volpe Express" that were in the newspaper. And one friend of a friend (that friend called and asked me for the lowdown on the company and I told him, NO VOLPE EXPRESS NEW HIRES.) All reported back that I was right. Most are for Fox Logistical Staffing. A sham of a company running under a second union contract out from under the same roof. If driver wants health insurance he/she has to pay 25% of it. Pension is a big joke. And they will be doing the same work the Volpe Express drivers do for less money on top of it. Now, what would you think of a company that advertises jobs for Volpe Express when they are really hiring for a substandard subordinate company? Not the type of company I would work for.