Volpe

Riteway

TB Lurker
Credits
When it comes to Unions , why would a company hire a top sales person from NCT ? That's right a Mr B D is now working at Volpe is the word ? And yes Volpe is a Union carrier .. Are customers planning on leaving now at Volpe ? NO !! They are going with him , is what is being said ... So can someone please tell me why ?

Customers are leaving because service dropped so bad. There is no accountability there and they care less that customers are suffering. I could care less if its union or not, I need my customers being serviced properly! NC use to be the company that did that but no longer.

Spoke with a fellow ex Jevic driver about him. Guess he was the top salesman at Jevic. Big national accounts. His customers are pretty loyal. Good luck with the freight hit

I knew something was up,,, been getting pick ups that i didn't have before.And more freight from my regulars. Plus there hiring drivers everyday.

I knew something was up,,, been getting pick ups that i didn't have before.And more freight from my regulars. Plus there hiring drivers everyday.

Ditto over here too my old friend,
New hire rate now $21 and change
hiring 23 line haul and P and D drivers
with another 30 more twin screws due in this
Sumner, Call me during the week.