Volvo Is About to Unleash 100 Robo-Cars(self-driving) in Sweden

i did not view the video, so tell me...do these robo cars know how to deal with the idiots, morons and jerks out there..??

if the robo car fails, to work around said above crackheads, who gets sued, volvo...??? the car owner....???

bad enough we will soon to have "flying cars"......that's all we need......more morons who cannot drive, allowed to fly.....

i did not view the video, so tell me...do these robo cars know how to deal with the idiots, morons and jerks out there..??

if the robo car fails, to work around said above crackheads, who gets sued, volvo...??? the car owner....???

bad enough we will soon to have "flying cars"......that's all we need......more morons who cannot drive, allowed to fly.....

Google has already done extensive testing of autonomous vehicles in the US.

And yes, they are "smart" enough to work around idiots, morons and jerks. Even crackheads.

Google has already done extensive testing of autonomous vehicles in the US.

And yes, they are "smart" enough to work around idiots, morons and jerks. Even crackheads.

damn, what is next, a remote control that works your tv, dvr, vhs, dvd, stereo, and flushes your toilets..???

what is this world coming too..???

too much "electronically controlled things........we had all better buy stock in Duracell.....

damn, what is next, a remote control that works your tv, dvr, vhs, dvd, stereo, and flushes your toilets..???

Already here.

generic-smartphone-20259105.jpg

what is this world coming too..???

You really want an answer?

too much "electronically controlled things....

Perhaps.

A sign of the times, to be sure.

....we had all better buy stock in Duracell.....

Too late, I already have.