ABF | Vote Count Begins May 10th @ 8:00 PM TONIGHT!

That's something you would already know if you actually did work for ABF and even remotely involved with the union affairs. So which is it... don't work for ABF or just a lazy... uniformed ABF Teamster who doesn't give a damn about getting involved in the union affairs and just blindly votes yes?
Since you know every damn thing concerning Union affairs, why didn't you answer his question instead of giving some smart-ass answer? I see that Muler's thread wanting an essay on what motivated members votes really took off. Maybe nobody gives a ::shit:: what yall think. Maybe you can start the same thread at OST and expel all the students who don't write a favorable post for you! Isn't it about time for your evening can of Ensure?

I will never take financial advice from you or Rollin. Sorry but if your so smart you wouldn’t be driving truck.
I wouldn't give you financial advice! I do have an MBA and I do use it. I make almost as much money on my 2 small businesses and my rental properties as I do at ABF. But ABF gives me insurance, social security and paid vacation. And for the most part I like my job.

Since you know every damn thing concerning Union affairs, why didn't you answer his question instead of giving some smart-ass answer? I see that Muler's thread wanting an essay on what motivated members votes really took off. Maybe nobody gives a :::shit::: what yall think. Maybe you can start the same thread at OST and expel all the students who don't write a favorable post for you! Isn't it about time for your evening can of Ensure?
What is OST? I think he messed his depends?

Since you know every damn thing concerning Union affairs, why didn't you answer his question instead of giving some smart-ass answer? I see that Muler's thread wanting an essay on what motivated members votes really took off. Maybe nobody gives a :::shit::: what yall think. Maybe you can start the same thread at OST and expel all the students who don't write a favorable post for you! Isn't about time for your evening can of Ensure?

Why... because IMO... homesick... rollin and yourself are just too damn ignorant and clueless to be voting in the first place and I wouldn't waste a minute of my time explaining anything to you because it would just go in one ear and out the other.

I will only attempt to help others who at least try to help themselves. How's that for just answering your question?

I think the strike fund was fully funded several years ago,......and since there has been no major nationwide strikes,......I think the strike fund pays roughly about $300- $350 a week..........until funds run out.

The rate is 5 Times your monthly dues rate. Dues at $65 a month gives you $325 a week.

Taxes are taken out.

If ArcBest decides to do a lockout,.......then you can file an unemployment claim in your state.
Then $260 a week. Possibly.

Why... because IMO... homesick... rollin and yourself are just too damn ignorant and clueless to be voting in the first place and I wouldn't waste a minute of my time explaining anything to you because it would just go in one ear and out the other.

I will only attempt to help others who at least try to help themselves. How's that for just answering your question?
A straight answer.....bravo and shocking

Then $260 a week. Possibly.

Yup.......And Mr. Hoffa has to open the vault, all the while giving Ernie Soehl the stink eye.......

How long do you think the IBT will......”wait”.......before rushing to the negotiating table?

In a lockout......how long before the major shareholders demand the CEO’s head on a pike?

Yup.......And Mr. Hoffa has to open the vault, all the while giving Ernie Soehl the stink eye.......

How long do you think the IBT will......”wait”.......before rushing to the negotiating table?

In a lockout......how long before the major shareholders demand the CEO’s head on a pike?
Great questions, I hope not long.

I wouldn't give you financial advice! I do have an MBA and I do use it. I make almost as much money on my 2 small businesses and my rental properties as I do at ABF. But ABF gives me insurance, social security and paid vacation. And for the most part I like my job.
If you are truly an MBA the insurance and pension would mean nothing to you, you’re earnings would far surpass what ABF pays for your insurance and pension

I think the strike fund was fully funded several years ago,......and since there has been no major nationwide strikes,......I think the strike fund pays roughly about $300- $350 a week..........until funds run out.

The rate is 5 Times your monthly dues rate. Dues at $65 a month gives you $325 a week.

Taxes are taken out.

If ArcBest decides to do a lockout,.......then you can file an unemployment claim in your state.

1. Strike fund gets 3.3% of a member's monthly dues. This is 15% of the 22% of dues paid to the International (the "per capita tax" going to the IBT = 22% of your dues. 15% of that goes to the defense fund).

2. Strike benefits are 5x your dues rate. Example: Your dues are $62 per month, you get $310 per week strike benefits

3. Strike benefits are payable starting on the 8th day of a strike.

Per Article X, Section 14.

Note: Fred Zuckerman made a Constitutional Amendment proposal to pay benefits the first week. Hoffa administration shot that down, but it did embarrass them enough that they changed it so that benefits start on the 8th day, instead of the 11th day, as it was prior to 2016 IBT Convention.
:funky:

If you are truly an MBA the insurance and pension would mean nothing to you, you’re earnings would far surpass what ABF pays for your insurance and pension

I hired an MBA to do my taxes last year,.......but it turned out that in his case,.....”MBA” meant Mighty Bad Accountant..........

1. Strike fund gets 3.3% of a member's monthly dues. This is 15% of the 22% of dues paid to the International (the "per capita tax" going to the IBT = 22% of your dues. 15% of that goes to the defense fund).

2. Strike benefits are 5x your dues rate. Example: Your dues are $62 per month, you get $310 per week strike benefits

3. Strike benefits are payable starting on the 8th day of a strike.

Per Article X, Section 14.

Note: Fred Zuckerman made a Constitutional Amendment proposal to pay benefits the first week. Hoffa administration shot that down, but it did embarrass them enough that they changed it so that benefits start on the 8th day, instead of the 11th day, as it was prior to 2016 IBT Convention.
:funky:

10-4 Brother! And as I said,.........there’s been no major strike for.....a decade, at least.

Should be a great big pile of money that would pay benefits for many, many months...........that is, if the IBT leadership doesn’t have a heart attack paying out that money.....

I don’t see them “striking” longer than a week,.........even if they do strike.......

A lockout? ............Laughable.........Maybe after a year or two of an impassable series of negotiations........