ABF | Vote Count Begins May 10th @ 8:00 PM TONIGHT!

9441 Ballots Were Sent Out

Master Agreement
3,705 voted yes for the agreement
58.42%
2637 voted no for the agreement
41.58%

Some supplements were rejected.

More updates to follow!

:hissyfit:

I hired an MBA to do my taxes last year,.......but it turned out that in his case,.....”MBA” meant Mighty Bad Accountant..........
Brother Canary my friend I know you are joking but if you hired an MBA instead of an accountant to do your taxes you need your head examined.....soon, very soon. If it was hard to get an MBA from a state accreditation university I wouldn't have passed. You have been reading my posts for years... do i seem like I'm super smart? No, but I'm stubbon, I like to read (as you do) and I have (or had) a good memory.

Last edited:
d4jN55x.jpg

JC 40 was something like 14 yes and 40 no. Just an FYI, I spoke with the chair of our committee just now. Nobody really knows what's next for us. More details to follow...

Thank you, Brother. Once again , JC #40 votes down the Supplement.
I think......

Contract isn’t passed until all Supplements are ratified........
Just like last time.....

Like you said,.......we’ll have to see how this plays out....

Thank you, Brother. Once again , JC #40 votes down the Supplement.
I think......

Contract isn’t passed until all Supplements are ratified........
Just like last time.....

Like you said,.......we’ll have to see how this plays out....
It appears, cooler heads prevailed. I would say reasoned thought, won the day.

It appears, cooler heads prevailed. I would say reasoned thought, won the day.
Had nothing to do about being hot headed, it’s about doing what you believe in. I won’t take my ball & go home, but I damn sure will point out when Mrs. Judy takes advantage of us as I’m sure it won’t be long....

Had nothing to do about being hot headed, it’s about doing what you believe in. I won’t take my ball & go home, but I damn sure will point out when Mrs. Judy takes advantage of us as I’m sure it won’t be long....
Well I have a suggestion.

Use available manpower, NUCPP, TDU, Local retiree clubs, TEAMSTER UNITED and go organizing, start with ARCBEST non union companies. Then go out and conquer the rest of non-union trucking industry.

Just quit bitching, snow flake.

Well I have a suggestion.

Use available manpower, NUCPP, TDU, Local retiree clubs, TEAMSTER UNITED and go organizing, start with ARCBEST non union companies. Then go out and conquer the rest of non-union trucking industry.

Just quit bitching, snow flake.
Snowflake, your nothing more then a waste who clutters this board with your bullshit nonsense. Now your big balls Monday morning quarterbacking?

Anyone got the #s on how each local voted?
I would like the numbers also. Docker, I know we are not anything close to friends but you seem to have a talent for finding this type of information. If you would please take a moment and see if you could find it I'm sure go40 would be appreciative. LOL and me 2.

No sh?t! What contract have you ever voted on has been any different? If you vote no for any contract you should be prepared to strike. As for this isn’t carhaul. You just plagiarized Ernie.
P.S. they said carhaul’s first offer was the best they could possibly get. Proved them wrong huh?
Yes we did proved them wrong 2 times 3rd time was the charm. And on the 3rd ballot it did say IF WE VOTED NO WE WOULD BE ON STRIKE. Scare tacket nah they knew they had to come up with something better which they did.And we weren't afraid to strike if needed.ready to use some of that strike fund money they brag about.