Yellow | Vote Count Update (Teamster Election)

Sh

Sheep,only made baaaad decisions

cMvtquf.jpg

Challenged Ballots Update...

The tabulation of ballots for the IBT International officer election has been completed. At the completion of the tabulation of ballots returned by members determined initially to be eligible, the number of challenged ballots exceeded the winning margin for all offices except the Regional Vice-Presidents. Accordingly, the Office of the Election Supervisor examined the 12,280 challenged ballots members for eligibility and possible resolution.

Of the challenged ballots, OES determined that 5,991 were returned from members who were ineligible. OES was able to determine readily, from updated membership data, that 2,908 ballots were returned from members eligible to vote. Subtracting those from the total challenged ballot resulted in 3,381 challenged ballots remaining.

The 2,908 ballots were identified and counted, and the tabulation is reflected on the unofficial results page. The winning margin for all offices now exceeds the number of challenged ballots remaining.
https://www.ibtvote.org/
:452::chairshot:

It's sad but we have to face it gentlemen.
Just like the National presidential vote.
We have to accept the majority no matter how slim the vote margin is.
Work with what we have and move on. It's done.
Half of us don't like it but more than half do. It's how it works.
Is it corrupt? Who knows and it makes no difference now.
Now. Save money and keep wearing the hose Hoffa t shirts proudly.
After all. Isn't that what they wanted? Hoffa's name looks good on a t shirt.
And they save money not having to buy new ones. (I have no union t-shirts)
Wrong Hoffa though. If his daddy had a grave. He would have rolled over long ago. Lol.

Half of us don't like it but more than half do.
I don't really agree with this one and it burns me up. Over 1/2 of the Americans DO NOT like it. If Hoffa had an ounce of integrity he would concede to Zuckerman and just go away, he is not wanted in the US of A.

I don't really agree with this one and it burns me up. Over 1/2 of the Americans DO NOT like it. If Hoffa had an ounce of integrity he would concede to Zuckerman and just go away, he is not wanted in the US of A.
It's how he got voted in. No arguing that. Can't speak for the non voters. They don't count. He there. We have to deal with it.

Hoffa is in his mid 70's. Why hasn't he retired on however many big money pensions he's secured for himself. There's a reason and the democrats can't cover for him now.

It's how he got voted in. No arguing that. Can't speak for the non voters. They don't count. He there. We have to deal with it.
There is always the speak about those who didn't vote...those who didn't vote don't only come from one side of the fence, they come from both sides Accordingly, if all had voted the results would be the same.

I honestly don't believe Mr.Hoffa is totally to blame for alot of our concessionsSome of it is on the minions below him that were voted out for instance the vee pees in different regions.That I know a whole lot of us didn't trust to begin with.With that being said I think some of the MOUs can be worked on and improved for the betterment of our members.I know some of the new VeePees and they will tackle these issues and they can be trusted

American Teamsters: Hoffa, we don't want you.

Hoffa: Tough ::shit::, there is nothing you can do about it.

Hoffa is in his mid 70's. Why hasn't he retired on however many big money pensions he's secured for himself. There's a reason and the democrats can't cover for him now.
Perhaps now, Jimmy Hoffa Jr's plan is to end the Teamsters Union's involvement with LTL trucking.
Imo.

Last edited:
You guys crack me up. To be sure I'm no fan of Hoffa but neither he or anyone else held a gun to anyone's head to make them vote a certain way on the YRC MOU. Regardless of what they may have wanted, the end result was always in our own hands and we voted to accept the MOU. If the majority of us didn't want to accept the MOU it would have been defeated. End of story.

Last edited:
You guys crack me up. To be sure I'm no fan of Hoffa but neither he or anyone else held a gun to anyone's head to make them vote a certain way on the YRC MOU. Regardless of what they may have wanted, the end result was always in our own hands and we voted to accept the MOU. If the majority of us didn't want to accept the MOU if would have been defeated. End of story.
There were security breaches in the handling of our MOU ballots.Of which we should've objected but nobody acted upon.Shame on us