Yellow | Vote No FOR PLAN B Too!

trips troups win yea!!!!!!!! the leader of sheep . I hope all your loyal followers know you have nothing at all to do with yrc and are in no way effeced by them voting away their pension or bennies and pay .
I believe you have deep rooted hatred for yrc because you couldnt hold a bid after the merge and you want them all to be in that same sinking boat .

If they stay open the pension lasts about 5 years. If it closes, all the oldsters rush the pensions and they collapse in months. That cuts YOUR check too. And-per KK four years ago when he was Treasurer of his local- it collapses the Locals too (since they are tied to the pensions)

trips troups win yea!!!!!!!! the leader of sheep . I hope all your loyal followers know you have nothing at all to do with yrc and are in no way effeced by them voting away their pension or bennies and pay .
I believe you have deep rooted hatred for yrc because you couldnt hold a bid after the merge and you want them all to be in that same sinking boat .

Do you read from a book titled "Asinine Posts For Each Day of the Week"? It's really beginning to look like you do.

I sympathize with the treatment you have endured by YRCF. But it is beginning to appear that your anger is clouding your sensibilities.
While I appreciate you have friends still at YRCF. You really don't have a dog in this fight. And thank you for your participation.

Do you read from a book titled "Asinine Posts For Each Day of the Week"? It's really beginning to look like you do.
Trip, I know you don't need me to urge you to continue to render your opinion. Most here are astute enough to evaluate each post and give it the credence it merits. IMO your's are almost always intelligent and articulate. Thanks for your participation, as well.

<snip>
Trip, I know you don't need me to urge you to continue to render your opinion. Most here are astute enough to evaluate each post and give it the credence it merits. IMO your's are almost always intelligent and articulate. Thanks for your participation, as well.

Thank you Albag. I'm sure many do take issue with my posts but for the most part (when I'm not trying to interject some humor anyway) I do try to be rational and sensible in the the best way I can. Certainly all are free to disagree or rebut.

I hope you'll excuse me for a few hours though as Jim, Jamie, Harry and I are going for lunch at a new 4 star restaurant we found. :LMAO:

I'm embarrassed that I omitted any reference to my friend the casket hauling "kook". I shall always be grateful for his sage advise.
DON'T CLIMB INTO SNAKE HOLES!

I'm embarrassed that I omitted any reference to my friend the casket hauling "kook". I shall always be grateful for his sage advise.
DON'T CLIMB INTO SNAKE HOLES!

Now, when will your friend actually HEED that advise, and learn to not stir the vipers on here? :LMAO:

Looks like your credibility is out in the dumpster somewhere. :smile:

You guys need to get a life, it's not over with yet. When they come back for more you will vote yes again and again. Its a very sad day at yrc and you just don't get !!! But you will. You actually think you won !!! We all lost !!!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

You guys need to get a life, it's not over with yet. When they come back for more you will vote yes again and again. Its a very sad day at yrc and you just don't get !!! But you will. You actually think you won !!! We all lost !!!

A sad day at YRC would have been if the "no" votes were the majority and the company filed for Ch 11 reorganization. They're still open, everyone is still getting paid so it seems like it's a pretty good day at YRC actually. It's too bad you can't (or won't) see that. But I don't have to be around you and your negative attitude so knock yourself out.

A sad day at YRC would have been if the "no" votes were the majority and the company filed for Ch 11 reorganization. They're still open, everyone is still getting paid so it seems like it's a pretty good day at YRC actually. It's too bad you can't (or won't) see that. But I don't have to be around you and your negative attitude so knock yourself out.

You don't even work for yrc, remember you are a quitter!!! Lol

Like I said!!! You dont get. Have a good life jack.

Like I said!!! You dont get. Have a good life jack.

If the definition of "getting it" is your thought process, then I'm happy to be "not getting it".

PS - I have had and continue to have a good life, thanks for your concern. I wish the same for you.

My old TM at Preston used to remind me: this isn't bad. Standing on the corner selling pencils is bad...

Have you figured out yet that anyone that can roll with the punches will never lose... only those that hold on to the anger and resentment will lose. And they stand to lose more than just their job and a bit of vacation...

Remember - if you hold on to something too tightly you can kill it... everything needs to breath and grow.

Interesting paradigm.The winners are losers for all of us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk