Yellow | Vote No FOR PLAN B Too!

I think he's questioning if you are a yrc employee, or union. You post 24/7, I can post all day/nite with my phone but I have a job to do....

Yea, and I guess it's bugging the crap out of him that he doesn't really know the answer to that. I love it!

Executive Perks

Thank you Albag. I'm sure many do take issue with my posts but for the most part (when I'm not trying to interject some humor anyway) I do try to be rational and sensible in the the best way I can. Certainly all are free to disagree or rebut.

I hope you'll excuse me for a few hours though as Jim, Jamie, Harry and I are going for lunch at a new 4 star restaurant we found. :LMAO:
They flying in or is Jim sending the jet. Oops, now I know where that $3.4 billion went. :27::stirthepot:

But I do know the answer...YOU ARE NOT AN EMPLOYEE FOR yrc... YOU QUIT

You're not an employee either. But that hasn't prevented you from posting here, has it.

And why does it matter to you??? And why all the capital letters all the time??.....

So? Isn't it just The worst place ever, per you???? What's your point? Vote's over...

The poor guy - papajohn - is obsessed with my status with YRC. He's trying to act as if he knows but he really doesn't and it's driving him nuts because he can't prove anything one way or the other.

The poor guy - papajohn - is obsessed with my status with YRC. He's trying to act as if he knows but he really doesn't and it's driving him nuts because he can't prove anything one way or the other.

'Tis a vexing conundrum for Papajohn, isn't it?

So? Isn't it just The worst place ever, per you???? What's your point? Vote's over... I quit, he quit. GO40 quit, YOU quit...
I can speak for myself, I did quite but down the road those of us still have union jobs that may be affected one way or the other down the road. Just like it did with first the attempted concessions vote & now the contract....

I can speak for myself, I did quite but down the road those of us still have union jobs that may be affected one way or the other down the road. Just like it did with first the attempted concessions vote & now the contract....
So we can all comment. Glad that's settled! Post away Triplex....

So we can all comment. Glad that's settled! Post away Triplex....

Are you sure jimmy? I don't want to annoy or disturb the "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" crowd. :smile:

(At least that's what they like to call themselves)

Are you sure jimmy? I don't want to annoy or disturb the "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" crowd. :smile:

(At least that's what they like to call themselves)
Don't worry Trip that is not the only crowd you annoy. :wavey: :biglaugh: :hide: