Yellow | Vote No FOR PLAN B Too!

Have you figured out yet that anyone that can roll with the punches will never lose... only those that hold on to the anger and resentment will lose. And they stand to lose more than just their job and a bit of vacation...

Remember - if you hold on to something too tightly you can kill it... everything needs to breath and grow.

Wow, let me know how you feel when you're down to minimum wage , But the vote is over for now. I will be back on the board's in 6 month's or sooner when they ask for more give back's, so get ready it's coming !!!!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Maybe if I keep telling you guy's you just don't get it !! You'll get it. I doubt it.

With all that profound wisdom that so many of us seem to lack you ought to go far in life. How far have you actually gone up till now?

With all that profound wisdom that so many of us seem to lack you ought to go far in life. How far have you actually gone up till now?

Far enough to know you just don't get it, but don't feel bad you're not the only one. Please no *******'s.

I will be back on the board's in 6 month's or sooner

No Don't go! Don't make us wait to read more of your insightful and deeply intellectual posts....Can't speak for the rest....But I'd miss you if you were gone for six months....or sooner......

Maybe if I keep telling you guy's you just don't get it !! You'll get it. I doubt it.

Yes!! Keep telling us! ........

Just kidding with you zibeman69...... The vote is over.... We go on......I hope the best for you and your family Mr zibeman69.....

Take care....

Far enough to know you just don't get it, but don't feel bad you're not the only one. Please no *******'s.

******* is not a joke. One of my Preston co-workers killed himself when he couldn't get a good union job after we closed. Many on here talk tough- but I've been thru it. I find the toughest talkers often lose the most....

I can speak for myself, I did quite but down the road those of us still have union jobs that may be affected one way or the other down the road. Just like it did with first the attempted concessions vote & now the contract....

YEP!! How YRC votes will effect other UNION jobs... But not the economy? government? or anything else? WOW.. YRC has mad power.....

Wow, let me know how you feel when you're down to minimum wage , But the vote is over for now. I will be back on the board's in 6 month's or sooner when they ask for more give back's, so get ready it's coming !!!!

You are absolutely right!! I will be down to minimum wage.. Obama is going to see to that is short order here... we must all have what our neighbor has!! Who gives a rip what the company votes in or out or what!! :) $15.00 min wage is right around the corner!! :) Shoot - I'll get a RAISE if that happens... how F***ing sad is that!! :)

YEP!! How YRC votes will effect other UNION jobs... But not the economy? government? or anything else? WOW.. YRC has mad power.....
monkey see monkey do.... You can thank ABF for giving yrc the purchased transport idea, let's see in a few months how we'll that works out for you....

******* is not a joke. One of my Preston co-workers killed himself when he couldn't get a good union job after we closed. Many on here talk tough- but I've been thru it. I find the toughest talkers often lose the most....

We has a few suicides here in 2008... not funny!

monkey see monkey do.... You can thank ABF for giving yrc the purchased transport idea, let's see in a few months how we'll that works out for you....

Monkey see Monkey do.... If I want to see a monkey I'll go to the Zoo! :wee:

You are absolutely right!! I will be down to minimum wage.. Obama is going to see to that is short order here... we must all have what our neighbor has!! Who gives a rip what the company votes in or out or what!! :) $15.00 min wage is right around the corner!! :) Shoot - I'll get a RAISE if that happens... how F***ing sad is that!! :)
You'll be richer than you believe. Today, I called my Congressman (at least once per week). Said, since Obama wants to raise minimum wage to 10.10, Republicans need to show they care ten times as much and introduce a bill to raise it to 100.00 per hour. Illustrate absurdity by being absurd. Actually, why not just have the government declare every citizen a millionaire. It's all made up anyway. Headed for collapse if people figure out it's worthless.....