Yellow | Vote Solidarity

realityofitall

TB Regular
Credits
I went back and looked at just my local for the vote for teamsters president. While Zuckerman won the vote only 26.9% of the eligible members of the union voted in the election. Now tell me again how the drivers have power and we will vote down any agreement that doesn't give back the pension and vacations and push the wages up when only 26.9% of the hall voted in the national Teamsters election.

I went back and looked at just my local for the vote for teamsters president. While Zuckerman won the vote only 26.9% of the eligible members of the union voted in the election. Now tell me again how the drivers have power and we will vote down any agreement that doesn't give back the pension and vacations and push the wages up when only 26.9% of the hall voted in the national Teamsters election.

Door to door, hall to hall and/or barn to barn, hand held engagement.

Driver's need to stop being LAZY in 2019 and VOTE !! time to Pay the rate or Lock the gate
6d0a097c50e861c393c54c7a216ee510.jpg

Things are on a bigger scope than "our vote". Think of wall st and their rich investors. Think of leveraged buyouts. The people with money have nothing useful to do with their money anymore but ruin the lives of those with very little money. This is why we have a growing government because the "rich" have taken it over and profit off of the poor with a smile on their face and expecting you to smile back at them when you go to their wars and their jails and their crappy jobs they provide for you to scrounge over for some crumbs.