Yellow | Vote YES for Employment Vote NO for Unemployment

superstar

TB Lurker
Credits
There is not one thing on that conference call that is different than anything I have told you "Bros" (what a laugh) since Sept. NOT ONE F-----G THING! You wonder why? Because the same people that told you on that conference call work for the same people that told me.
If JESUS CHRIST stood here in front of you and told you, you'd all swear up and down and say he was a liar too. You heard it straight from the source last night.
You got all the answers - You listen to all the experts on here with the conspiracy rumors and their self proclaimed analysis but when someone tells you the truth you just can't handle it .
Go ahead put the gun to your head. Pull the trigger!

Vote YES for Employment Vote NO for Unemployment is this from the first vote, the second,third,fourth or fifth because it was said exactly like that 5 times at YRC & TWICE ABF..........3 Billion dollars have been given back & they have no idea where it is, but they know they need more........what would you tell a friend who did that to you ???? you'd say get lost I'm not giving you my good hard earned money to just throw away. 3 Billion dollars & no idea where it went & they're in the exact same place as 5 years ago......yes I don't trust them

You have to get over the given back part, they never had the money in the first place hence the reason the vote is due or die...................................

Vote YES for Employment Vote NO for Unemployment is this from the first vote, the second,third,fourth or fifth because it was said exactly like that 5 times at YRC & TWICE ABF..........3 Billion dollars have been given back & they have no idea where it is, but they know they need more........what would you tell a friend who did that to you ???? you'd say get lost I'm not giving you my good hard earned money to just throw away. 3 Billion dollars & no idea where it went & they're in the exact same place as 5 years ago......yes I don't trust them

List of people/institutions we DON'T trust- Government, Catholic church, Banks, Big corporations, Union leaders, Ceos, Policemen, The media, The President, Public schools, and maybe even Jesus Christ if he did return today.

People/institutions we trust-???

I don't care if you trust them or not!! The question is, do you want to work for them or not?

The only other thing I can add is YRC hasn't bounced a paycheck yet an that is why I come to work. BOTTOM LINE.

There is not one thing on that conference call that is different than anything I have told you "Bros" (what a laugh) since Sept. NOT ONE F-----G THING! You wonder why? Because the same people that told you on that conference call work for the same people that told me.
If JESUS CHRIST stood here in front of you and told you, you'd all swear up and down and say he was a liar too. You heard it straight from the source last night.
You got all the answers - You listen to all the experts on here with the conspiracy rumors and their self proclaimed analysis but when someone tells you the truth you just can't handle it .
Go ahead put the gun to your head. Pull the trigger!

Isn't this what you said in December with the last vote??? ..

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/yrc-freight/101609-no-voters-please-read.html#post1310328

1. a no vote will bring a bankruptcy filing within 2 weeks to a month of the tally

Just saying..... :confused:

You have to get over the given back part, they never had the money in the first place hence the reason the vote is due or die...................................
How many times has that one been explained............the phantom 3 billion, and yet, some do not understand it.