TForce | Vote Yes for UPS/UPSF Strike Authorization by Sunday Night Deadline

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
https://www.teamstersunited.org/vote_yes_for_ups_upsf_strike_authorization_by_sunday_night_deadline

2F9Txq6.jpg

:6799:

FreightMaster, what is the Teamsters United, O'Brien, Zuckerman, TDU plan to stop UPS from losing more market share to FEDEX.

E commerce is where the growth is. Weekend delivery's for residential isn't profitable paying regular drivers 36 dollars an hour. Why are you so against elevating part timers to a full time status, with a full time pension and benefits. Even with a two tier pay scale they will probably make more than a LTL driver, delivering one pound amazon boxes. Let us try to put things into perspective. In my day it took seven to eight years to go full time. Now part timers can go in 1 to 2 years, if they have any motivation.

The 2 tier wage is the problem. If Joe is making $30 an hour and Bob $15 how long does Joe stay employed or how long before Bob can move up to $30
The 2 tier wage is the problem. If Joe is making $30 an hour and Bob $15 how long does Joe stay employed or how long before Bob can move up to $30
UPS has had 2 tier wages since 1982. Most seniority people are happy to let lower paid people work so they can go home. About the only way to get fired at UPS, is dishonesty or stealing. Through retirement or growth, they would move up to a regular delivery or feeder driver. UPS is going after weekend deliveries, without having to force people to work six days a week/paying them time and a half on the sixth day.

UPS has had 2 tier wages since 1982. Most seniority people are happy to let lower paid people work so they can go home. About the only way to get fired at UPS, is dishonesty or stealing. Through retirement or growth, they would move up to a regular delivery or feeder driver. UPS is going after weekend deliveries, without having to force people to work six days a week/paying them time and a half on the sixth day.
While your stumping for what the union should allow the company to benefit from in negotiations, why not throw out there how the company sweetens our end to achieve this if we were to vote this. Sick of you biased hacks who run from board to board with your magical ideas of what we should give back. You have to give to get in negotiating so go pound salt. Find something to do worthwhile instead of running from board to board trying to incite crap that has nothing to do with you.

While your stumping for what the union should allow the company to benefit from in negotiations, why not throw out there how the company sweetens our end to achieve this if we were to vote this. Sick of you biased hacks who run from board to board with your magical ideas of what we should give back. You have to give to get in negotiating so go pound salt. Find something to do worthwhile instead of running from board to board trying to incite crap that has nothing to do with you.
Well omegaman, what do you do at UPS? Got news for you omega, all the negotiating is done. Nothing left but the political posturing, chest pounding. A couple of no votes for the *******, who have never stood up to management a day in their lives. Sounds like you blow hard. You must be TDU. I bet you got a new skate board picked out, so you can buy it with your signing bonus.

FreightMaster, what is the Teamsters United, O'Brien, Zuckerman, TDU plan to stop UPS from losing more market share to FEDEX.

E commerce is where the growth is. Weekend delivery's for residential isn't profitable paying regular drivers 36 dollars an hour. Why are you so against elevating part timers to a full time status, with a full time pension and benefits. Even with a two tier pay scale they will probably make more than a LTL driver, delivering one pound amazon boxes. Let us try to put things into perspective. In my day it took seven to eight years to go full time. Now part timers can go in 1 to 2 years, if they have any motivation.

FREIGHT MASTER, what is the plan to stop market share loss to FEDEX?

Well omegaman, what do you do at UPS? Got news for you omega, all the negotiating is done. Nothing left but the political posturing, chest pounding. A couple of no votes for the wussies, who have never stood up to management a day in their lives. Sounds like you blow hard. You must be TDU. I bet you got a new skate board picked out, so you can buy it with your signing bonus.
Never mind what I do for UPS, I have a vote and will exercise it. You don’t but run from Union board to Union board pontificating about what your imaginary crystal ball says about how it’s in the bag and we’re screwed. Just because you choose Bubba last name GUMP doesn’t mean you have to act literally like a jackass.

This must be the TDU forum, freight master, what is the plan to stop the loss of market share to FEDEX.

freight master, what did you learn from the decline of the unionized LTL carriers.

So Bubba Gump won't even answer the simple question whether or not he works here at UPGF. I smell a rat.
T.P. you've been put on my to stupid to be human list. If you noticed on my first post, I mentioned delivering 1 lb amazon boxes, and making $36 dollars an hour. That should have been a clue I worked for U. Parcel S. .

I voted for strike authorization. Will vote no one first contract proposal, yes on second contract proposal. Just like the script says I should. After TDU darling RON CARRY, paid for FEDEX freight and FEDEX ground, I don't see how any intelligent teamster can take you loads seriously again.

T.P. you've been put on my to stupid to be human list. If you noticed on my first post, I mentioned delivering 1 lb amazon boxes, and making $36 dollars an hour. That should have been a clue I worked for U. Parcel S. .

I voted for strike authorization. Will vote no one first contract proposal, yes on second contract proposal. Just like the script says I should. After TDU darling RON CARRY, paid for FEDEX freight and FEDEX ground, I don't see how any intelligent teamster can take you loads seriously again.

The problem is not ups profits bubba, ups made billions last year. The problem is hoffa and his spineless minons.

It not my job to worry about fedex, thats someone else's. I worry about the competition about as much as big brown and hoffa worry about me.

A 90%+ yes strike vote authorization tells ups and hoffa, take your concessions and shove it!

You're right I didn't read your first post its okay you didn't read the group name, but I still love you...lol

You're right I didn't read your first post its okay you didn't read the group name, but I still love you...lol
Funny you don't say anything when freight master post Parcel related, post on your freight forum. Those are parcel employees in the picture. The link is for parcel. the two tier reference is to parcel. Lets face it T.P., without Parcel, Overnite would be just another company getting it's ass kicked by FEDEX. Why don't you insist freight master answer the question. How does his "TEAM" propose UPS stops the loss of market share to FEDEX. His "TEAM" has no proposal, They are running an election campaign for 2022.

Funny you don't say anything when freight master post Parcel related, post on your freight forum. Those are parcel employees in the picture. The link is for parcel. the two tier reference is to parcel. Lets face it T.P., without Parcel, Overnite would be just another company getting it's ass kicked by FEDEX. Why don't you insist freight master answer the question. How does his "TEAM" propose UPS stops the loss of market share to FEDEX. His "TEAM" has no proposal, They are running an election campaign for 2022.
Freightmaster1 is a reputable member of truckingboards, who posts useful information & news on all the boards. You on the other hand are a gnat that keeps asking the same questions over & over....