TForce | Vote Yes for UPS/UPSF Strike Authorization by Sunday Night Deadline

Freightmaster1 is a reputable member of truckingboards, who posts useful information & news on all the boards. You on the other hand are a gnat that keeps asking the same questions over & over....
Does "JEFF" know you are on the UPS Freight forum, recruiting people to the "MASONS". freight master the "GOEBELS" of the T.B.'s is going to need more than you to bail him out. Better bring the rest of the turds over from the ABF toilet bowl. WE already have toilet paper, so don't worry about that.

Does "JEFF" know you are on the UPS Freight forum, recruiting people to the "MASONS". freight master the "GOEBELS" of the T.B.'s is going to need more than you to bail him out. Better bring the rest of the turds over from the ABF toilet bowl. WE already have toilet paper, so don't worry about that.
As usual, another useless post....

FreightMaster, what is the Teamsters United, O'Brien, Zuckerman, TDU plan to stop UPS from losing more market share to FEDEX.

E commerce is where the growth is. Weekend delivery's for residential isn't profitable paying regular drivers 36 dollars an hour. Why are you so against elevating part timers to a full time status, with a full time pension and benefits. Even with a two tier pay scale they will probably make more than a LTL driver, delivering one pound amazon boxes. Let us try to put things into perspective. In my day it took seven to eight years to go full time. Now part timers can go in 1 to 2 years, if they have any motivation.
IT is sad freight master has invited GO40 over to disrupt the UPS PARCEL/freight forum. That is because some body is concerned he is spreading propaganda for political purposes.

FreightMaster, what is the Teamsters United, O'Brien, Zuckerman, TDU plan to stop UPS from losing more market share to FEDEX.

E commerce is where the growth is. Weekend delivery's for residential isn't profitable paying regular drivers 36 dollars an hour. Why are you so against elevating part timers to a full time status, with a full time pension and benefits. Even with a two tier pay scale they will probably make more than a LTL driver, delivering one pound amazon boxes. Let us try to put things into perspective. In my day it took seven to eight years to go full time. Now part timers can go in 1 to 2 years, if they have any motivation.

UPS has had 2 tier wages since 1982. Most seniority people are happy to let lower paid people work so they can go home. About the only way to get fired at UPS, is dishonesty or stealing. Through retirement or growth, they would move up to a regular delivery or feeder driver. UPS is going after weekend deliveries, without having to force people to work six days a week/paying them time and a half on the sixth day.

Well omegaman, what do you do at UPS? Got news for you omega, all the negotiating is done. Nothing left but the political posturing, chest pounding. A couple of no votes for the wussies, who have never stood up to management a day in their lives. Sounds like you blow hard. You must be TDU. I bet you got a new skate board picked out, so you can buy it with your signing bonus.

T.P. you've been put on my to stupid to be human list. If you noticed on my first post, I mentioned delivering 1 lb amazon boxes, and making $36 dollars an hour. That should have been a clue I worked for U. Parcel S. .

I voted for strike authorization. Will vote no one first contract proposal, yes on second contract proposal. Just like the script says I should. After TDU darling RON CARRY, paid for FEDEX freight and FEDEX ground, I don't see how any intelligent teamster can take you loads seriously again.

Funny you don't say anything when freight master post Parcel related, post on your freight forum. Those are parcel employees in the picture. The link is for parcel. the two tier reference is to parcel. Lets face it T.P., without Parcel, Overnite would be just another company getting it's ass kicked by FEDEX. Why don't you insist freight master answer the question. How does his "TEAM" propose UPS stops the loss of market share to FEDEX. His "TEAM" has no proposal, They are running an election campaign for 2022.

In freight masters latest thread on the UPS FREIGHT forum, he post there are 260,000 UPS Teamsters. Let's keep this a freight forum. How many UPS freight teamsters voted to go on strike?

Why do you care if they are separate , this is the ups freight forum not parcel, the one you claim to work for. I wish all my fellow Brothers/sisters at both freight & parcel the best of luck in the contract negotiations & to get the best deal possible for you and your families....

Why do you care if they are separate , this is the ups freight forum not parcel, the one you claim to work for. I wish all my fellow Brothers/sisters at both freight & parcel the best of luck in the contract negotiations & to get the best deal possible for you and your families....
Always jumping in, in the middle of a thread. spouting off not knowing what was posted previously. It's toilet paper with the issues of Parcel employees posting on freight. GO40 go back to your toilet bowl, the ABF forum, take toilet paper with you.

FYI 91 percent of us voted yes for strike authorization.. I am not worrying about fed ex freight or any other freight companies.. A few months ago I read a post about fed ex freight making more than us at ups freight.. great.. get all you can.. this is my first union job.. and I wish I wouldn't listen to the b.s. about how bad unions are.. I don't have to put in as many hours as previous jobs..be better healthcare.. and my seniority is respected

So Bubba Gump won't even answer the simple question whether or not he works here at UPGF. I smell a rat.
Bubba Gump is an anti-union phony. He was over on the ABF board stirring up crap during their contract negotiations. He was owned several times by numerous people and also caught in some lies. Do yourselves a favor and hit the ‘ignore’ key.