New Penn | Vote YES....This is a no brainer

vote yes vote yes vote yes vote yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my company.!!!!!! YRC YRC YRC YRC!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no way they kill the cash cow when they can milk her a while longer

wow..another thing we can agree on..we are all here to rob the place not destroy it

th_joeebrown02.jpg

Originally Posted by happy camper
vote yes vote yes vote yes vote yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my company.!!!!!! YRC YRC YRC YRC!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tella you what-yoouuuuu won't be a haaaappppyyyyy camper if it goes your way
man-crying.jpg

but it won't go your way..you're gonna luck out

I tella you what-yoouuuuu won't be a haaaappppyyyyy camper if it goes your way
I'm in a good financial situation, have seen this garbage coming for a while. I dont have a high dollar camper and other bills like some, so don't tell me what makes me happy. I'm willing to vote my conscience and that is a NO vote. The YES men did the same. Let's face it the votes are cast by now so give it a rest and let the cards fall where they may.

To the guy that told me to screw off.......youll have plenty of alone time to do that....... no pay, no job......it's called unemployment *******

unemployment will allow most to change careers or find a BETTER JOB...and get paid while there doing it...dont sound like a bad deal to me!!