ABF | Vote Yes

mad trucker

Road Driver
Credits
I like to know where all you people were at the last contract??????
I voted no last time. and it past. No one stood up and said nooooo You all believed YRC was going to buy use unless we voted yes!!!!! Now you want to vote NO. Just a reminder A no vote is a strike vote!!!!!!!!! 3 days later ABF WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS.
NO MORE ABF. This is not a threat. It is fact. Good luck Brothers. Vote yes

I voted no last time. and it past. No one stood up and said nooooo You all believed YRC was going to buy use unless we voted yes!!!!! Now you want to vote NO. Just a reminder A no vote is a strike vote!!!!!!!!! 3 days later ABF WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS.
I'm having a hard time believing that there will be a strike.

Put the CRACK PIPE DOWN and pull the truck over.

Obviously did not talk to your union reps. Ask your business agent what happens if you vote no. He will tell you it’s a strike vote. Don’t be Naïve. Ask questions. Before you vote. Talk to your business agent ASAP
Again a no vote is a strike vote

Where did you get your info. A no vote is not a strike vote unless ABF will not bargain. That simple smart guy! Your a troll

Obviously did not talk to your union reps. Ask your business agent what happens if you vote no. He will tell you it’s a strike vote. Don’t be Naïve. Ask questions. Before you vote. Talk to your business agent ASAP
You have come to the right guy. Now a no vote is not a yes to strike unless it is stated on the ballot. If you voted last time and if you remember the first ballot did not have a strike authorization so a no vote was a no vote. Then the second ballot did contain the authorization if you voted no. It doesn't mean we will strike but are giving the union the go ahead if need be. Now stop the false statements. If your BA told you any different he is full of crap.

I got this straight from
BOB PAFFENROTH, COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN - WEST

Was that before or after you had a couple of hits off that pipe?

If Bob did tell you that... he must think that you're a fool enough to believe him. I can hear him now talking to the rest of Junior's minions... look... here comes that mad trucking fool now... lol

Like Muler said... put that crack pipe down and pull that truck over!!!

Let me guess, your up to your eyeballs in debt, your driving record is blemished in some way or your to comfortable with your bid & vacation time? So what one is it? Take the time to read the majority of the threads on this board & then see who is naive....

I'm coming to the conclusion that these posters are trying to make sure Abf is unprofitable . They just seem to think about just gutting the company. We don't have the revenue like ups or fedex but still have a competative compensation package so they need to get a refresher course in arithmetic . The offer that stands is a fair shake for both sides. Even the teamsters are in agreement that we got the better deal. A no vote is a strike vote

I'm coming to the conclusion that these posters are trying to make sure Abf is unprofitable . They just seem to think about just gutting the company. We don't have the revenue like ups or fedex but still have a competative compensation package so they need to get a refresher course in arithmetic . The offer that stands is a fair shake for both sides. Even the teamsters are in agreement that we got the better deal. A no vote is a strike vote
Nobody wants this company to shut, just a fair shake. After the last contract was signed they bought 3 non union companies after crying poverty. So do a little research, read the articles that are being written instead of believing everything the company is putting out. I’m sure you seen the most recent video the company put out, the one where Tim & Judy claimed that $7 out of every $10 went towards the teamsters. Then 2 days later the sec report was released & company & union salaries added up to 56.5%. So don’t think the company is being honest it’s more like greed....

Just where is your proof?

Just what is your explanation for that 2010 15% wage begback that was denied and the company being able to buy Panther for $180 million just a short year and a half later?

Just where did ArcBest come up with that money to buy those other 3 non union companies while ABF was working under a concessionary contract.?

How about showing some proof of what you say instead of just flapping your gums?

They can spend their check on what they want and I'll spend mine. Who gives a ::shit:: what they bought. They can invest in what they want. We just trade our time for a check and pay dues for others to give us a green light when it's good. Just got the text a minute ago from the teamsters saying it's good. So why should I not believe them? We pay em ....explain

Since you seem to have some close ties to the company... how about asking the Fort why Judy said that 70% of ABF's costs are in wages and benefits in that video to the employees but the SEC filings showed that it was only 56.5%... and that's with salaries... wages and benefits because they never would respond to our letters. C'mon... show us how much pull you really have!

Do you regret flapping your gums yet?

They can spend their check on what they want and I'll spend mine. Who gives a :::shit::: what they bought. They can invest in what they want. We just trade our time for a check and pay dues for others to give us a green light when it's good. Just got the text a minute ago from the teamsters saying it's good. So why should I not believe them? We pay em ....explain

No... you just didn't say that!!! Who cares how and what the company spends their pay check on when the employees are giving them their money back and working under a concessionary contract!!! All ABF Teamsters... that's who!!! You are a dumbass!!!

And why shouldn't you believe them... if you would of been able to answer my last question and actually paying attention the last 8 years... you would already know the answer!

Yes... you pay them alright... to screw you... which makes you a double dumb ass!

C'mon... look more foolish...flap them gums some more.

I don't give a :::shit::: about that. Their offering us a package that's better than our peers. it's gonna pass, don't know why I bother with this board

Then go work for your peers because if it's let up to people like you... we'll soon end up no better off than our peers... or worse. Then let's hear you say... we're paying them dues... so why shouldn't I listen to them?

If you would take that bag off your face... you might just actually see what all is going on around you.