ABF | Vote Yes

the british are coming, the british are coming, lay down your arms, they will look out for our best interests. Yea that's one chant , that would have went over big, back in the day. How many times must history be ignored before you learn from it? The company is only looking out for the stock holders and their jobs, the Union leadership has clearly forgotten who they work for. Now is the time to hit back while the ball is in our court. So go ask your wife's and girlfriends to borrow your ball back for five min. and go vote no.
THE BRITISH ARE COMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMING.... SUPPORT THE BROTHERHOOD VOTE YES

THE BRITISH ARE COMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMING.... SUPPORT THE BROTHERHOOD VOTE YES
Better get more server space you are going to need it for all the people that will be flooding the abf forum to read these great post like this. After all he had about twenty all the same and I know many would want to read them.

HAVING A GREAT DAY. FRESH ZUCCHINI STRAIGHT FROM MY GARDEN FOR BREAKFAST, THEN A YES VOTE FOR THE IBT TO SUPPORT THE BROTHERHOOD. REMEMBER FRIENDS A YES VOTE IS A SUCCESS VOTE; A NO VOTE IS A FAILED VOTE. ARE YOU A SUCCESS PERSON OR A FAILED PERSON?? SUPPORT THE BROTHERHOOD VOTE YES!!!

HAVING A GREAT DAY. FRESH ZUCCHINI STRAIGHT FROM MY GARDEN FOR BREAKFAST, THEN A YES VOTE FOR THE IBT TO SUPPORT THE BROTHERHOOD. REMEMBER FRIENDS A YES VOTE IS A SUCCESS VOTE; A NO VOTE IS A FAILED VOTE. ARE YOU A SUCCESS PERSON OR A FAILED PERSON?? SUPPORT THE BROTHERHOOD VOTE YES!!!
Troll all you want. Hard to troll when you go to the ignore list.

SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE HAPPY PEOPLE, FAILED PEOPLE ARE HATEFUL PEOPLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF. HAVE A GREAT, SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY DAY........VOTE YES FOR HAPPYNESS

SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE ARE HAPPY PEOPLE, FAILED PEOPLE ARE HATEFUL PEOPLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF. HAVE A GREAT, SUCCESSFUL AND HAPPY DAY........VOTE YES FOR HAPPYNESS
chill on the caps and cut the bull ::shit:: posts...

TROLLING FOR YES VOTES....A FAVORITE PAST TIME FOR THOSE WHO SUPPORT THE BROTHERHOOD VOTE YES
CLEAN UP THE HATERS AND SUPPORT THE BROTHERHOOD VOTE YES YES YES
BE HAPPY VOTE YES YES YES!!!
GOOD AND GREAT ARE THOSE WHO VOTE YES
VOTE THE PARTY LINE VOTE YES....WHY BE BY YOURSELF VOTE YES....MAKE THE TEAMSTERS GREAT AGAIN VOTE YES, YES, YES.
KEEP VOTING YES UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME VOTE YES.....DONT LET THE FARMERS SUFFER VOTE YES YES YES.
DON'T LET TIME RUN OUT....VOTE YES.....MAKE YOUR VOICE BE HEARD VOTES YES...DON'T BE INTIMIDATED BY PEOPLE OF YESTERDAY.....VOTE YES....THINK ABOUT THE WEAKER EMPLOYEES.....VOTE YES, YES, YES.
SUPPORT THE INTERNATIONAL BROTHER OF TEAMSTERS (IBT) VOTE YES, YES, YES.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR BROTHERS WHO SUFFORD BEFORE YOU VOTE YES, YES, YES!!
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL UNION STEWARDS AND ALL THEY HAVE DONE FOR YOU VOTE YES, VOTE YES, VOTE YES

You are one lying... childish... idiotic snowflake!!! I know more 6 year olds that were more grown up than you.

I don't know how it is a done deal, the votes hasn't been counted yet. I work at a 40 man barn and see about 10 road drivers through there a night and the talk is from them that they are no votes. IMO that is about 95% voting no, and if that is company wide then this contract will never pass.

I don't know how it is a done deal, the votes hasn't been counted yet. I work at a 40 man barn and see about 10 road drivers through there a night and the talk is from them that they are no votes. IMO that is about 95% voting no, and if that is company wide then this contract will never pass.

Don't mind bubba... he's just posting his childish rhetoric again.