ABF | Vote Yes

Bubba, compared to you? I’ll take these guys all day long. All you do is troll. I don’t like trolls. Now your blocked. Good job.

You are one lying... childish... idiotic snowflake!!! I know more 6 year olds that were more grown up than you.

This is the type of post you get from Homesick a man all wrapped up in himself. One question maybe he can answer if the Brotherhood is voting NO how does a yes vote support them? All I can say is that "A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle".

Bubba, compared to you? I’ll take these guys all day long. All you do is troll. I don’t like trolls. Now your blocked. Good job.
Perhaps SAC what you need, is to listen to people who have your long term interest at heart. You will profit most from a profitable Company and a strong Union. Docker and Yoda, are talkers from a failed past.

Perhaps SAC what you need, is to listen to people who have your long term interest at heart. You will profit most from a profitable Company and a strong Union. Docker and Yoda, are talkers from a failed past.

Do you mean... listen to someone like you... that can't wait for the CSPF to go belly up so he might have a chance at getting some good deals of the misfortune of others or people (also like you) who aren't even smart enough to remember what age they used when creating a profile before posting lies. Like they say... if you're going to lie... you better have a damn good memory.

Do you mean... listen to someone like you... that can't wait for the CSPF to go belly up so he might have a chance at getting some good deals of the misfortune of others or people (also like you) who aren't even smart enough to remember what age they used when creating a profile before posting lies. Like they say... if you're going to lie... you better have a damn good memory.
docker was it a Lie for you to post using, NO UNION FOOL

docker, were you trying to deceive JEFF, by posting under NO UNION FOOL

docker, were you not being dishonest, to the whole trucking boards forum by posting, using NO UNION FOOL

docker, the dishonest deceiver.

docker, were you not being dishonest, to the whole trucking boards forum by posting, using NO UNION FOOL

Nothing dishonest about it... couldn't post as Docker anymore so when I retired and moved to Kentucky... joined as nounionfool. I never lied about not being Docker. I never came right out and admitted or denied that fact but I sure as hell didn't lie about it. By the way... you forgot to mention the fact that I was also retired&proud on here to.

As for the deception part... you're damn right... and that was due to the fact that a low life POS made it personal first with his down right dirty tactics... to which I was just returning the favor. In other words... there's no such thing as deceiving a deceiver... that's called fair play in my book.

Last edited:

I guess if you say Docker 1000 times that makes your post better? Your here trolling weather you say docker once or 30 times a paragraph.

don't care about things that happened in the past, leave me out of your spats I am here to moderate

With the futures of about 8500 Union employees and their families on the line, to come here and disrupt a whole thread shows the type of person they are. I have no problem with anyone voting yes. I don't agree with it, but it is their choice. I just hope they did the research for themselves and they are not just following the IBT blind. Believe me ArcBest and the IBT doesn't have our best interest at heart. You hear the word troll used to describe them. “I wish people didn’t call them that. Trolls… They aren’t mythical creatures. You can’t look up how to defeat them in the Monster Manual. There are no critical hits, no saving rolls. They aren’t make-believe. They’re real. And they’re assholes.” Jeff I am sorry if this is considered a personal attack, but I speak the truth.

Every time you dive, you hope you'll see something new - some new species. Sometimes the ocean gives you a gift, sometimes it doesn't. Just like the TB. Vote yes for success. You read it here first. Smile, be happy, life is fantastic today.

Homesick I have no problem with you voting yes. Can you give me one real reason why a yes vote is the way to go? Did you do any research on your own?

as I said before...vote yes and you'll be safe for now until ArcBest continues its buying spree (and then you'll be gone)l

Vote HELL NO and you will make them listen NOW !