TForce | Voting Outcomes

Probably not. Nothing to see here in the next five years.
I don't have a problem striking over something I believe in. But the main thing people were upset about was wages. The pension went up and the insurance stayed the same. This cost the company a lot of money.
It wasn't a bad contract. I didn't like the new vacation language and grievance language. But was happy with the rest. I didn't see striking or even voting no on it the 1st time.

I’m very curious to match the last turn out with this turnout. Numbers and all.
Regardless which way it turns out.
I’m glad people voted.

It will be cricketville once everything stabilizes.

You do realize the Yes vote brings in subcontractors right? You do realize that those are going to be the jobs of the members right? So when they start pulling into your yard taking your city routes and line runs please remember YOU the yes voter let them in, not management YOU!

When new hires start their rate of pay will be much lower than your because YOU the yes voter approved of that.

Congratulations!

TJ9Sdpd.jpg

Although I'm not sticking around and wasting another 5 years of my life for nothing.....ya'll can have fun with that

You do realize the Yes vote brings in subcontractors right? You do realize that those are going to be the jobs of the members right? So when they start pulling into your yard taking your city routes and line runs please remember YOU the yes voter let them in, not management YOU!

When new hires start their rate of pay will be much lower than your because YOU the yes voter approved of that.

Congratulations!
Please, its not your fight, go back to YRC!

Congratulations!
Don't fool yourself ups has a plan....we nor the union will change that in this day and time. So I'm saying pack your pockets while it's still available. 2018 all companies are changing.

I guarantee that YRC and ABF were watching this very closely. This will be everyone’s fight sooner or later.
Yes everyone should be as fortunate to have a profitable company willing to pay Top wages and benefits not willing to bend to a small group of Radical Leftists That haven't figured out that their Entitlement belief's are no longer resonating with the Silent Majority of Teamsters.

Actually, the downward spiral to concession filled substandard contracts started long ago and it was not with UPS.
That's true, however you caused more damage to ABF and YRCW with the yes vote than they could ever have caused themselves.
You work for a profitable international company.
If you sign the contract you just signed, what hope is there for ABF and YRCW especially, in future negotiations.

Unofficial: I just heard
6935 Yes
2067 No
84% turnout
.....And still counting.

If these numbers are holding true than what a flip from October.

I want to see the total voter count
People clearly have no idea what they’re voting on when it flips so dramatically. It has nothing to do with what’s in the contract because nothing changed from the first vote. It has everything to do with fear of losing money from a job. Nothing more, nothing less. Very pathetic!

That's true, however you caused more damage to ABF and YRCW with the yes vote than they could ever have caused themselves.
You work for a profitable international company.
If you sign the contract you just signed, what hope is there for ABF and YRCW especially, in future negotiations.
The only negative about the contract was the pay raises. The rest wasn't bad. I personal didn't like the chance in vacation selection. It's double the time and managament has 8 days to approve instead of 2. But they added some good language as well.