New Penn | Voting yourself out

deville00

TB Lurker
Credits
I just don't no why with the economy the way it is someone would even take a chance to see if they are serious or not!!!!! Don't forget Christmas is coming how would you tell your little one's this is all you get but it's okay because Daddy stood up to Y.R.C and told them no.See how you feel then. I don't like the give backs either but there ain't ::shit:: we can do about it right now!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you 100%, I did a no vote the first time, and I'm glad I have a chance to swallow my pride and vote yes, so I possibly can have a job. There just isnt anything out there and I don't agree with the giveback and i diffently dont agree with the pension accrual time to be stopped either, since I only have about 2 1/2 years until I would reach my 30 years or 55. So I'm hoping a few others change their mine also

I agree with you 100%, I did a no vote the first time, and I'm glad I have a chance to swallow my pride and vote yes, so I possibly can have a job. There just isnt anything out there and I don't agree with the giveback and i diffently dont agree with the pension accrual time to be stopped either, since I only have about 2 1/2 years until I would reach my 30 years or 55. So I'm hoping a few others change their mine also

Same here i am 47 and got 19.6yrs was hoping for 25 and out.:ranting2:

deville

I just don't no why with the economy the way it is someone would even take a chance to see if they are serious or not!!!!! Don't forget Christmas is coming how would you tell your little one's this is all you get but it's okay because Daddy stood up to Y.R.C and told them no.See how you feel then. I don't like the give backs either but there ain't ::shit:: we can do about it right now!!!!!!!!!!!
if you want to make 1960 a hour go to estes merrychristmas you teamster brother kook iam still voteing nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

if you want to make 1960 a hour go to estes merrychristmas you teamster brother kook iam still voteing nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You do what ever you want. I guess you are a model teamster. $19.60 is better than $.00000000000 and no benefits. Learn to spell before you post on here.(voting) Then i guess you'll be quitting if this ::shit:: passes since your not working $19.60 an hour??? Because a real teamster wouldn't work for that!!!!!!!!!

When can we do something about it??? We give it up and we will never get it back... When the economy was booming we were getting 40 cent raises...Do you honestly think on Jan. 2011 that we will be getting 8.20 cents into our Pension ??? And in Jan. 2013 we will get a 3.60 cent raise???? I need a few more years than you and I wouldn't bet that YRC will never pay back into are Pension. Hopefully they will but as it stands now, I don't think without NP being sold we will even have to worry about 2010. Christmas is to commercialized anyhow. Give the kids something from the heart-YOUR TIME.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: With Zollar running this show we will all have alot extra time.

When can we do something about it??? We give it up and we will never get it back... When the economy was booming we were getting 40 cent raises...Do you honestly think on Jan. 2011 that we will be getting 8.20 cents into our Pension ??? And in Jan. 2013 we will get a 3.60 cent raise???? I need a few more years than you and I wouldn't bet that YRC will never pay back into are Pension. Hopefully they will but as it stands now, I don't think without NP being sold we will even have to worry about 2010. Christmas is to commercialized anyhow. Give the kids something from the heart-YOUR TIME.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: With Zollar running this show we will all have alot extra time.
And you know what Irish that's your opinion and i respect it.Because i know you respect mine, even though you don't agree with it.But that guy Local 107 has issues!!!!!:Flame-On:

Are you a better teamster than me because you voted no and i voted yes? Well i got news for you if this gets voted down then neither one of us will be teamsters anymore!!!!!!!

Yeah i no, do you think he still drinks hot Beer??:biglaugh::biglaugh:I guess when the other 107 guy gets done work he will be all over me too.

You're the same guy who came on here and posted that you are tired of hearing and reading about this issue. And why can't we just wait to see what happens. Yet, as soon as the revote was announced you have been on here constantly posting and pushing your yes vote agenda.

But I really would love to see the look on Zollars face if this revote came back a no.. That would be priceless

You're the same guy who came on here and posted that you are tired of hearing and reading about this issue. And why can't we just wait to see what happens. Yet, as soon as the revote was announced you have been on here constantly posting and pushing your yes vote agenda.

But I really would love to see the look on Zollars face if this revote came back a no.. That would be priceless

You just can't let one go! Always gotta get the last word in. You've been pushing your negative campaign since November of 2008.Talk about being on here constantly look at your post count compared to mine.Think of what you could have accomplished if you had been using positive energy instead of all this negative ::shit:: you spread around you call it informing people i call it bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

I see both of you going back and forth and wish I had answer that was any better than the positions you both have taken. The bottom line is that this is a heads you win, tails I lose scenario. This was the same situation we are going through at YRC. There are no good choices and voting either way may not save everyones job. All you can really do is evaluate what you feel the best decision for your family will be and understand that your brothers are making the same call. Don't blame the players, blame the game.

You just can't let one go! Always gotta get the last word in. You've been pushing your negative campaign since November of 2008.Talk about being on here constantly look at your post count compared to mine.Think of what you could have accomplished if you had been using positive energy instead of all this negative ::shit:: you spread around you call it informing people i call it bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

Your post count would be higher if you asked questions on here instead of always texting me your questions!!
:biglaugh: :nutkick:

I'm the spouse of slowhand, and I have been following these post reguarly since this whole mess started. I think either way you all our screwed. The yes vote is just buying you guys a few more months for YRC to mismanage once again and ultimately still close the doors on you all. But like Deville and the other dude that is laid off from YRC. Wouldn't rather have something coming in then no dollars at all. My spouse took almost a 400.00 a week paycut. And are household is slowly sinking with savings down to the nothing at this time. I think the gole of these trucking companies in the furture is to totally eliminate the teamsters all together, and pay foreigners to come to our country and work for min wage and still get the job done, that you guys would be getting at full scale if this didn't happen.

If you want to vent yell at me all you want, i'm just a wife with a stressed out driver now dock or whatever worker.