New Penn | Voting yourself out

Call me crazy,but I think it's a bluff.
I don't believe for a second they would close us.Lay some guys off maybe.
If I'm wrong ,big deal,I can get a $19.00 hr trucking job with no pension anywhere.
:shift:

I'm the spouse of slowhand, and I have been following these post reguarly since this whole mess started. I think either way you all our screwed. The yes vote is just buying you guys a few more months for YRC to mismanage once again and ultimately still close the doors on you all. But like Deville and the other dude that is laid off from YRC. Wouldn't rather have something coming in then no dollars at all. My spouse took almost a 400.00 a week paycut. And are household is slowly sinking with savings down to the nothing at this time. I think the gole of these trucking companies in the furture is to totally eliminate the teamsters all together, and pay foreigners to come to our country and work for min wage and still get the job done, that you guys would be getting at full scale if this didn't happen.

If you want to vent yell at me all you want, i'm just a wife with a stressed out driver now dock or whatever worker.

now you see why I voted NO. I believe we are only buying a little time and they will go bankrupt anyway. So why not keep my 5% and my pension payments until they do.?

ok
if you did not know
zollars is a master of destroying companies
remember KODAK and the airline he ran
and the other 2 he wrecked
all union jobs

SO GO AHEAD VOTE YES
because you are out of a job no matter what

ok
if you did not know
zollars is a master of destroying companies
remember KODAK and the airline he ran
and the other 2 he wrecked
all union jobs

SO GO AHEAD VOTE YES
because you are out of a job no matter what

Maybe you ought to look up his history first before you post:shift:

I was just wondering if one of you know it alls could give me the winning numbers in the mega millions lottery tonite.

Trucker your the one with the MYSTICAL POWERS. You know the ones that help you read COO Letters that don't exist. Look at your Dispatch window the numbers will appear right next to the COO LETTER.:biglaugh::biglaugh: Your Welcome

I really cant argue with either one of you guys, bottom line we are SCREWED !!

:nutkick: I've already been through this with YRC. A yes vote,a no vote, it doesn't seem to change the stink'in think'in
at the head office. A vote either way doesn't guarantee you
that Zollars won't do to you what he did to Holland. There are no business ethics associated with YRC. You could be a No.3 man today,and No.38 on the call board 40 miles from home, a month from now. Sorry guys your in a tough spot. For all it's worth I was there too, I know how it feels. Good Luck.:Flame-On::ranting2:

Be careful irishman if your steward stops short your nose will turn brown.

I've told you before and I'll tell you again trucker, you come on this board with nothin to offer, all you do is take stabs at people. I guess when you can't offer any opinions or any info that would make sense to anyone, then all you can do is talk ::shit::.
Your crystal ball seems to tell you that yrc will survive, so why don't you look in it for the mega game numbers.
=============....and thats my opinion

no is no

I just don't no why with the economy the way it is someone would even take a chance to see if they are serious or not!!!!! Don't forget Christmas is coming how would you tell your little one's this is all you get but it's okay because Daddy stood up to Y.R.C and told them no.See how you feel then. I don't like the give backs either but there ain't ::shit:: we can do about it right now!!!!!!!!!!!

i truley understand, i have a family as well but enough is enough, i rather stand up and fight the big guy and explain to my family i was a fighter before i was teamster and now i must fight harder as a teamsters or the ones who died and fought before us dont go in vain, my family will have stick together and understand, if you dont stand for something you will fall for nothing:smillie_flag:

To all you no voters who are going to stand and fight.Heres a reality check.AS far as YRC is concerned NP is like a captured deserter in time of war.Your tied to a post blindfolded the firing squad is aiming at you waiting for the word.Yes you live NO you die.FIGHTS OVER!!!

To all you no voters who are going to stand and fight.Heres a reality check.AS far as YRC is concerned NP is like a captured deserter in time of war.Your tied to a post blindfolded the firing squad is aiming at you waiting for the word.Yes you live NO you die.FIGHTS OVER!!!

Yeah but the thing is if you say YES as a deserter they shoot you anyway. So I think I will stay with the NO. YRC is going to KILL me so I might as well tell them what they can pound sand. We are all just dead men walking...
ANTICIPATION OF DEATH IS WORSE THAT DEATH ITSELF

Irishman I hope you dont apply this philosophy to everything?Sooner or latter youll realize that you are mortal and going to die some day,I hope you dont hasten that event because "ANTICIPATION OF DEATH IS WORSE THAN DEATH ITSELF".

Irishman I hope you dont apply this philosophy to everything?Sooner or latter youll realize that you are mortal and going to die some day,I hope you dont hasten that event because "ANTICIPATION OF DEATH IS WORSE THAN DEATH ITSELF".

Lucky aren't you the one who voted yes, then wished they had there ballot back so they could vote NO. Now has the chance to VOTE NO and is voting YES.
How do you get anything done all day, all you do is second guess yourself. Make a decision and stick to it, Stop yanking everyones chain with I should of did this , no I should of did that, no I was better off doing this, well maybe I should of did this. You must be great to watch order food in a restaurant
Lucky you just don't get the quote but you explained it well. And thats the problem, everyone New Penn employee is anticipating the death of the company and saying Christmas will be cancelled, the kids will starve, my life will be over, I will lose my house and they think this day in and day out. It wears on Everyone. Finally when the death comes its a burden off of us, we can finally stop worrying about NP and go on with our lives. And we will realize that life goes on without NP. Been with 2 companies where this play out and at the end you could see the relief on everyones face.

Yeah but the thing is if you say YES as a deserter they shoot you anyway. So I think I will stay with the NO.
YRC is going to KILL me
so I might as well tell them what they can pound sand. We are all just dead men walking...
ANTICIPATION OF DEATH IS WORSE THAT DEATH ITSELF

[size=+2] A warrior already considers himself dead so therefore he has nothing to lose. He goes into battle with no fear for he has already experienced the worst[/size]