Central Transport | VP of IT gone ?

If its true I'm sorry to see that happen. This would be the only VP that did a great job. The tablet is one of the best tech advances out there. This guy or gal did an outstanding job. This also goes to show that people who get to know a little more than everyone else knows its "NFL" season. Thats Not For Long. gotta get out of here . good luck people.

If its true I'm sorry to see that happen. This would be the only VP that did a great job. The tablet is one of the best tech advances out there. This guy or gal did an outstanding job. This also goes to show that people who get to know a little more than everyone else knows its "NFL" season. Thats Not For Long. gotta get out of here . good luck people.

Todd Horsch did quit, he was originally a Chris Truck guy based in Wichita. Vitran shut down that group about three years ago and Todd was the only one I think that was offered a job if he moved to PIT. He probably quit to go back home.

Todd Quit he went across the street to US Road. This is owned and operated by Mark Dugan, Chris Dugans Brother (CHris Truck Lines). So far in the last two months Wichita lost Head of Southwest Sales, National Accounts Rep ,a street Sales woman, city driver, head of OSD Southwest. There is nothing special at all about this Dugan company it is a small regional carrier that runs the I-35 corridor just like Chris was. The Dugan boys do not get along at all. At one time there was 3 Dugan compaines in Wichita that sat around and cut each others throats to get freight.