Central Transport | VP of National Account Sales group resigns today, going to PittOhio

i do believe his name is jeff jurisk, i also heard a t.m. quit as well. dropping like flies. we might need to take concessions to pay for all these former employees parting gifts ( vac & pto). lol.

i do believe his name is jeff jurisk, i also heard a t.m. quit as well. dropping like flies. we might need to take concessions to pay for all these former employees parting gifts ( vac & pto). lol.

Jeff Jurczyk. Justin Toomey , legacy PJAX manager of around 15 years in RIC quit yesterday. Word is he also went over to the dark side (CTII) with the other 10.

Hey train, im diggin the new pic. Maybe the management leaving, are either not up to par with C.K 's goals, or they are just not wanting to change their ways, or maybe the ship is sinkijg, and the ones jumping got some good inside info. My opinion is they just dont want to change their ways. Are the ones leaving getting replaced with "fed-ex talking heads?

All being replaced with former FXF sales rep's and managers.....The light at the end of this tunnel is not an onrushing freight train...Its Chris Keylon doing his job. You know what I'm all about through my PM..I gave you sound advice...and you listened and did whats best for you and your family. You of all people know what i have done in my almost 40 years in this business. Wish us well...Not because we wished you well. But because its the right thing to do.

Hey train, with the new canadian company buying all those shares, shows everyone that vitran isnt about to go anywhere, all they really needed is a CEO to point them in the right direction. Look at the employee situation like this. You got alot of hourly employees that are topped out and most of them are not going anywhere. They know the system, they are getting paid what they should be getting paid (me.aning they are around the average pay of most ltl companies). And then you have the employees that have been there 5yrs or less that are getting screwed on there pay, so the revolving door will always be spinning until the V gets out of the red and into the BLACK. If i started there in 05 i would have still be holding the wheel at the V. The ship will stay afloat, C.K walked into a HUGE mess. it will take a longer period of time for him and his SIDEKICKS to clean up, but I got a feeling it will all work out for the best.

No job in this world is perfect....thats why it's called work....But I believe we are headed in the right direction...Thanks for being positive for your old brothers at Vitran. As Wayne Dyer said (a great motivating speaker) When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

May have to change name to get positive response,booth employees and customers. Hopefully past is the past. LET IT RIDE OUT!!

who cares if these people leave, pay attention this place has been in crapper with all these tm"s sales managers upper management people for so long. Let them leave, so flippen what, this place ran like crap with them, lets see what it does without them