XPO | VPP bonus checks amounts.

Not only that, everyone knows how everyone else is doing. We have two terminals near me that have never made a penny since they opened. Run 20 grand in the red a month. Only there logistically. They always knock down the region. Why should my barn that's running a great profit be sucked down by these guys? It should be based on each terminal, and I think some SCM's will and should be made available to the industry.
I agree with this.

What do you do if it's a great manager in a bad situation? (A situation they can't fix)

The freight mix and a lot of other variables have impact on the service center profits. Some loose despite their best efforts. The service center that I was at did not make a profit first couple of years until we got business built up in the area. Now at the other end of the spectrum, corporate (Last Management) has run the business off because of pricing etc. I see a lot of freight on competitors trucks that used to be on Conway trucks.

wel
Not only that, everyone knows how everyone else is doing. We have two terminals near me that have never made a penny since they opened. Run 20 grand in the red a month. Only there logistically. They always knock down the region. Why should my barn that's running a great profit be sucked down by these guys? It should be based on each terminal, and I think some SCM's will and should be made available to the industry.
well maybe your barn doesn't pick up enuff freight going to their barn! SEE! it's still your fault !!!!

Profits, profits, profits. If it ain't making money it had better start. That ax is a swinging.

Wow, How about that large VVP bonus? Conway out did themselves again by giving us a .50 raise and one of the largest bonus again. But i guess having the equipment rebranded is more important to the Conway workers.

Wow, How about that large VVP bonus? Conway out did themselves again by giving us a .50 raise and one of the largest bonus again. But i guess having the equipment rebranded is more important to the Conway workers.
You finally want to talk about the raise here instead of on the ABF board. And the bonus wasn't bad at all. Troll on fella!

You finally want to talk about the raise here instead of on the ABF board. And the bonus wasn't bad at all. Troll on fella!
I'm i wrong ? But didn't the tittle on the ABF board posting say Conway/xpo raise? So since i am An employee of Conway/xpo i thought it was my place to put the truth out there ,since most of you Conway/xpo sheep lie too yourselves and everyone else about why your making the pay you have now. While you may call me a troll for being on here expressing my opinion and you disapprove of my opion. You must also be a troll because i see many people don't approve of your opinion.

the average i.c.p bonuses were 2-3k correct! the vpp is 1% of your earnings,1 1/2% would be better 2% is where i would like to see it! i can sit here and cry about it raising my blood pressure but thats just wasted energy and only helps the drug co. sell me more meds. it's just easier to take that check and spend it on chrome! chrome makes me happy, which helps lower my blood pressure,and thats much more productive.

I'm i wrong ? But didn't the tittle on the ABF board posting say Conway/xpo raise? So since i am An employee of Conway/xpo i thought it was my place to put the truth out there ,since most of you Conway/xpo sheep lie too yourselves and everyone else about why your making the pay you have now. While you may call me a troll for being on here expressing my opinion and you disapprove of my opion. You must also be a troll because i see many people don't approve of your opinion.
I'll take what icedriver said and add to it - the bonus was not that bad compared to all of the doom and gloom that posters to this board have been predicting.

I don't know what may happen next , but all of the "sky is falling" people have not been correct so far. I hope they continue to be wrong.... For now , those of us that work here are managing alright ( we have the same ups and downs as those at the other LTLs , check the other boards ) Maybe , just maybe , there is a light at the end of the tunnel , we have a looooong way to go though.

I have to assume that with an agenda like yours, you won't be on here very long. At least not as your current user name. Also, when you refer to Con-Way/XPO, you never really say "we". It's always "you". It makes you appear to be an outsider. "We" may disagree about lots of things, but we are still on the same team. You I question.
That's it for me on this subject, as I do not care to be off topic any further.

The bonus wasn't bad I can't believe nobody is pissed with the amount of taxes stole from YOUR bonus , that U worked for, more people need to wake up to this!

Change your status to "exempt" on your W4 on the portal during the time the checks are being issued and you will take home much more and wont get killed with the 40% tax rate or whatever it comes to.