XPO | VPP bonus checks amounts.

Wow, How about that large VVP bonus? Conway out did themselves again by giving us a .50 raise and one of the largest bonus again. But i guess having the equipment rebranded is more important to the Conway workers.
Some people just refuse to be happy it seems. You want a larger bonus, earn more money. A small raise is still better than none at all. More money in the bank is always a good thing.

I'll take what icedriver said and add to it - the bonus was not that bad compared to all of the doom and gloom that posters to this board have been predicting.

I don't know what may happen next , but all of the "sky is falling" people have not been correct so far. I hope they continue to be wrong.... For now , those of us that work here are managing alright ( we have the same ups and downs as those at the other LTLs , check the other boards ) Maybe , just maybe , there is a light at the end of the tunnel , we have a looooong way to go though.

There are going to be growing pains. Not everything will be fun and games. But if this right now is the worst of it. Firing some management and closing a few terminals. Then we will be more than fine coming out the other side.

I have to assume that with an agenda like yours, you won't be on here very long. At least not as your current user name. Also, when you refer to Con-Way/XPO, you never really say "we". It's always "you". It makes you appear to be an outsider. "We" may disagree about lots of things, but we are still on the same team. You I question.
That's it for me on this subject, as I do not care to be off topic any further.

Seen so many trolls have come and gone over the years. They always seem to think they are so important. So much smarter. Jumping in and trolling hard for a few weeks. And then poof. They gone.

What I can't understand is if you Union guys are so miserable here and XPO screws you over so bad, why don't you go work for a union carrier?

AMEN ! It's a free country. Go work any where you want under any conditions you choose. Stop trying to ruin my life with your bull ::shit:: !

I support those LOCALLY that are less fortunate than me because I know what their personal hardship is. But as far as supporting everyone else, the answer is no, because there are too many frauds out there.
That's why most of the money I donate goes to the church my family belongs to, my choice. Unfortunately, the govt. takes more in more ways. I feel it's up to God to fix things in this country and I pray daily that He does.

I support those LOCALLY that are less fortunate than me because I know what their personal hardship is. But as far as supporting everyone else, the answer is no, because there are too many frauds out there.

The only big charity that I trust to use my money responsibly is St Jude's. Everything else is local. I usually know these people or can meet them. And I can follow up. See the difference a little help can make. That kind of encouragement works both ways. They get back on their feet and in turn help others.

The only big charity that I trust to use my money responsibly is St Jude's. Everything else is local. I usually know these people or can meet them. And I can follow up. See the difference a little help can make. That kind of encouragement works both ways. They get back on their feet and in turn help others.
I like St Jude also. Wounded Warriors too. We had a car show at our barn last year and raised some cash for them.

The bonus wasn't bad I can't believe nobody is pissed with the amount of taxes stole from YOUR bonus , that U worked for, more people need to wake up to this!
It sucks, but there is a reason. Bonus checks are considered by the IRS as unearned income, also known as capital gains and are subject to a federal withholding rate of 25%.