XPO | VPP bonus checks amounts.

I hear ya, we do too, but we also have some not so good ones. Same goes for drivers. It's so slow now that we have eliminated several dock workers so drivers can get their hours.

If it don't pick up soon, drivers will be getting their hours working for someone else.

I hear ya, we do too, but we also have some not so good ones. Same goes for drivers. It's so slow now that we have eliminated several dock workers so drivers can get their hours.
Every terminal has "good" dockworkers and drivers. The problem is the bad ones. There is NO accountability. Most FOS's don't even leave their sector stand. Upper mgt will "walk the dock maybe once a shift to act like they're doing something. The "good" dockworkers and DSR's see the damages the poor forklift drivers do and it becomes frustrating to say something as nothing is done.

Not only that, everyone knows how everyone else is doing. We have two terminals near me that have never made a penny since they opened. Run 20 grand in the red a month. Only there logistically. They always knock down the region. Why should my barn that's running a great profit be sucked down by these guys? It should be based on each terminal, and I think some SCM's will and should be made available to the industry.

Some terminals don't have that much P&D compared to others, so those with less pickups such as XLA, don't generate as much revenue. We are lumped in with other terminals to make it more fair. Not all barns will be getting VVP checks.

Some terminals don't have that much P&D compared to others, so those with less pickups such as XLA, don't generate as much revenue. We are lumped in with other terminals to make it more fair. Not all barns will be getting VVP checks.
True. We got 500. A terminal down the road got nothing.

Every terminal has "good" dockworkers and drivers. The problem is the bad ones. There is NO accountability. Most FOS's don't even leave their sector stand. Upper mgt will "walk the dock maybe once a shift to act like they're doing something. The "good" dockworkers and DSR's see the damages the poor forklift drivers do and it becomes frustrating to say something as nothing is done.

We have taken pictures and complained over and over about this one guy. It seems someone is going to have to die for anything to happen. Been here years. Knows better. Just doesn't care.

Xph got a 105% payout. We kicked ass last year. Despite the lying union buster telling us we get anything.

Last edited:
Yes, we were told that we were not getting one after the vote.On multiple times by are terminal manager. We were tracking at 150% up till the time of our vote and then are ebita thermometer disappeared . From that point on we were told that because of our situation no one at the terminal was getting anything they spent all the profit fighting the union 100,000 plus dollars and fixing the building to make it habitable again. We were balls to the wall busy right up thru January.
Well the labor board didn't think that sounded kosher. Charges were filed and wouldnt you know one day we had some big shot visitors show up and they were all the sudden able to figure out we actually made a profit . funny how that works . Honest people who have your interest at heart. Hardly.
Please fact check me ask around and verify it ..and theres more to come that will blow your minds

Xph got a 105% payout. We kicked ass last year. Despite the lying union buster telling us we get anything.
with the help of other barns sending drivers there to work the city. I heard of drivers out of one barn in your region tell there TM "if you sent me back to xph I'll quit". All these numbers for the 2016 bonus are biased on 2015 numbers. Some barns won and some lose. XPO came in and dump accounts that they say didn't make money and lost accts due to rebidding. Now this years number are biased on 2016 numbers. so lets see what happens now.

Yes, we were told that we were not getting one after the vote.On multiple times by are terminal manager.

They had local management issues over there for a while- your current TM hasn't even been there 6 months yet, right? Is it not possible he was uninformed or mistaken? That's a lot to get a handle on in a short time.

Well the labor board didn't think that sounded kosher. Charges were filed and wouldnt you know one day we had some big shot visitors show up and they were all the sudden able to figure out we actually made a profit . funny how that works .

Except that's not how that works. The labor board doesn't file the charges, they just investigate them- and if they felt a charge was justified they would have issued a formal complaint. According to the NLRB website, there's only one charge filed for XPH, and no complaints have been issued yet. I don't know who your big shot visitors were, but again, is it not possible that someone was just wrong? I guess we'll just have to watch the updates to the ULP charge.

All these numbers for the 2016 bonus are biased on 2015 numbers. Some barns won and some lose. XPO came in and dump accounts that they say didn't make money and lost accts due to rebidding. Now this years number are biased on 2016 numbers. so lets see what happens now.

Aren't we talking about 2016 numbers? The bonus we just got is based on performance in 2016.

Drivers and supervision ( including our new manager)were told numerous times up to and including a couple days before it was suddenly anouced that we were getting bonus . That we were not getting anything , zero , nada due to our situation and money spent in the last quarter.
We " the drivers " filed a complaint with the labor board a few weeks prior to us getting our bonus and the company was made aware to put it kindly.

You can twist it turn it inside out but the simple fact is the company was going to withhold what was due to us and we made them accountable.
Noneone outside of this terminal and management New what was going on with this until after the fact. Period.

Now I'm being nice I could really get into the details and make others look bad but I will refrain because I don't see the sense nor do I think it would be productive.

Last edited: