W-2 Time wonderings

xeastend

TB Veteran
Credits
Its that time of the year.Will we get W-2's??
I would imagine by law,yes.
But,by law ,we were supposed to get notice of shutdown

Its that time of the year.Will we get W-2's??
I would imagine by law,yes.
But,by law ,we were supposed to get notice of shutdown

Hi, I'm reasonably sure that this was addressed. The payroll manager was kept with the shutdown teem till August to ensure all that admin was taking care of. She was one of thelast 10 people there. Of course, however, I'll feel much better when it's in hand.

if you signed up for adp ipay it is still up if you remember your sign on info,i can still access my jevic pay info, my other job uses adp i can access both...give it a try if no luck with our w2's

If you remember; the last 2 or 3 checks came from another bank and weren't done by ADP. Does anyone remember the ADP website??

Found this on IRS web site....

How do I get my W-2 form from a company that went under last year?
Wage and Tax Statement (Info Copy Only)

If you need to file a return for the most recent tax year and you have not yet received a Form W-2, try either calling at the last known telephone number or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the last known address. Even though the company has gone out of business, they might still be having their mail forwarded. Because the company "went under," it may be in bankruptcy. If the employer has not furnished Form W-2 to the employees and all the company assets, including payroll records, are currently part of a bankruptcy estate, the bankruptcy trustee should issue the Form W-2 in connection with wage claims paid by the trustee. Contact the bankruptcy court for the name of the trustee assigned to the bankruptcy case.

If you are unable to obtain a copy of your Form W-2, contact the IRS after February 15th of the following year and a representative will take a Form W-2 complaint. Form 4598, "Form W-2, 1098, or 1099 Not Received, Incorrect or Lost" will be completed. A copy will be mailed to the last known address of the employer and one to you, along with a Form 4852, Substitute for Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement , or Form 1099-R, Distribution from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc.

If it has been nine months or more since the end of the tax year, the IRS may be able to provide you with a transcript of the Form W-2 filed by the employer with the Social Security Administration. Call (800) 829-1040 or (800) 829-3676 to ask for Form 4506-T, Request for Transcript of Tax Return. If you filed a return with the original W-2 attached, but now need a copy, you may order one from the IRS with a Form 4506, Request for Copy of Tax Return.

Hung lo,, you need to let everbody know what the pass word for ipay is??? alot of us did not use the site for paroll purposes.. ie We cant log in with out the jevic code!!!!
Carlo said if you don't get a W2 that your last pay stub will work,, Adp may also be tied up with jevic in bankrutpcy court as a creditor too, and may not be responceable for W2's