ODFL | Wage meeting

Go to the scale on 14 that's always closed before attempting that again. Got to love lazy BOI drivers.
Go to the scale on 14 that's always closed before attempting that again. Got to love lazy BOI drivers.
Sort of reminds me of the outbound Seattle relays. No weights, and usually over on the drives. Let's see you almost have to drive across the terminal scale on your way out of the yard. Doesn't happen anymore. The hammer got dropped.

Sort of reminds me of the outbound Seattle relays. No weights, and usually over on the drives. Let's see you almost have to drive across the terminal scale on your way out of the yard. Doesn't happen anymore. The hammer got dropped.

Won't ever hear me saying our line drivers are great. The top ones from Priority would probably have a heart attack if you ask those gods to scale their own load.

Won't ever hear me saying our line drivers are great. The top ones from Priority would probably have a heart attack if you ask those gods to scale their own load.

Knuckles......Don't get all upset over nothing, you never drove for that wannabe freight taxi company.

Most salary based employees recieve bonuses to compensate them for their "extra time". But pay is only a small part of this. It's about valuing your employees and industry standards. Hourly work is based off a 40 hour work week. If they are not willing to pay overtime guys should be able to clock out after 8 with no repercussions or retaliation from the company.
True, managers and sales get up to 70% of their salary in additional bonus every quarter. The more they can squeeze from a driver the bigger the bonus. Would be nice to get the occasional $15,000 bonus check every 3 months!

Well I won't because I quit smoking several years ago, but when the terminal manager is out at the butt can burning a heater with the everyone else I bet that rule will get overlooked.
Word was given to us, that it don't matter who or what position you have. No tobacco. A lot of us driver's and office (male), use smokeless. I guess gum sales are going to be going through the roof.

Word was given to us, that it don't matter who or what position you have. No tobacco. A lot of us driver's and office (male), use smokeless. I guess gum sales are going to be going through the roof.

Was that you running the triangle tonight?

No. I finished my last PDX-MEO turn this evening. Came home drank a few Corona's, and relaxing. I did it last Sunday. I had to call off Saturday, to straighten out things with Washington DMV.

Saw a driver I didn't recognize maybe next time. Have fun at the DMV. Those WA ppl make line drivers look active. I hate the Wa DMV.

Saw a driver I didn't recognize maybe next time. Have fun at the DMV. Those WA ppl make line drivers look active. I hate the Wa DMV.
What I hate worse is you give your paperwork to a person to fax to Olympia. Two weeks later you get a letter in the mail. Yep, they're closed Monday, so I gotta burn a day to wait in line at their circus.