XPO | Wages in your area.

Just a reminder... I will not tolerate anyone attempting to “out” the identity of any member here, regardless of what side of the fence their views fall on. That is a major offence here and will get you removed permanently.

Slave wage we are far from it. My friend makes $19.20 per hour no OT and benefits a lot worst then our. From what I know that is the highest paying carrier out side of LTL in my area. So in my area if you get out of LTL that about the highest your going to make. So if I'm making slave wages that means he still on the boat.
Ya sure ok i also have ocean front property in arizona for sale too if anyones interested

I’ve been curious about this for some time now. I’d like a rough idea of what city and LH drivers make in your area. Don’t want specific SIC’s posted, just a general area.

I keep hearing how we work for slave wages compared to other companies... curious to know if that’s true.

The short answer is, we are definitely not keeping up with inflation, or any other industry. But I have the option to leave, as do the rest of you, and I'm working on my exit strategy now. It will be a while yet for me, but the future holds real promise!

The short answer is, we are definitely not keeping up with inflation, or any other industry. But I have the option to leave, as do the rest of you, and I'm working on my exit strategy now. It will be a while yet for me, but the future holds real promise!

Exit strategy that's great! This is why I think so many missed the boat, they let the company hold their destiny they don't. Then complain when the company does them wrong.

Exit strategy that's great! This is why I think so many missed the boat, they let the company hold their destiny they don't. Then complain when the company does them wrong.
Not sure what you're getting at here, but nothing, no one, no contract....NOTHING, is going to stop the company from selling itself or parts of itself if it so chooses.

Just a reminder... I will not tolerate anyone attempting to “out” the identity of any member here, regardless of what side of the fence their views fall on. That is a major offence here and will get you removed permanently.

OOOhhhhh someone has tried to be naughty ! Shame shame !

A lot of these people don't realize what's out there. Between working these hours and then family and a little sleep, they don't have the time to look around and see what is right there.

I can say in the upper Midwest and plain states we are swamped. Montana, North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and u freight going west. We had extra runs all over the holidays.

Going back through the thread and saw this post for the first time. You are also Canadian and international freight pays a premium. I would expect you to be very busy.

So any predictions on weather we get a raise this year and if so how much
Absolutely ! 4th quarter results were addressed today in the investors call and Brad Jacobs said "Life is Good " . Even with a moderate pay raise we're still a bargain as far a labor cost are concerned in my opinion. The only thing I see affecting the amount is the recent market correction.

Last edited: