Wages in your area.

Discussion in 'XPO Logistics' started by upnorth, Dec 29, 2017.

1. ole man

ole man Active Member

I truly hope so!

icuicp and ROUGHBOY like this.
  2. highspeeds

highspeeds ENTERTAINMENT USE ONLY

A lot of people think so. It has been voiced. Wages and work environment are substandard. All we get is the same old story. Give us time. It will get better. Not much anyone can really say or do to make anything better. But we are still supposed to believe it will happen. And with the sale of the company eminent, do you really think we are the focus of Jacob's worries ? Especially with the numbers he has XPO churning out ?

So, by design ? Absolutely. In my opinion. The success is irrefutable. The path taken to get to that success is undeniable.

icuicp likes this.
  3. highspeeds

We have heard everything from 70 cents to 7%. I believe none of it until it's coming in weekly.

We heard the Estes drivers got a big bonus this year. They spent it on deer catchers for all the tractors. Drivers didn't seem to think that was a very good bonus.

Still better than the zero bonus I got this year. Which is another thing that really upsets guys. Way to rub it in that our efforts are completely unappreciated and unneeded. They gotta do away with the failed bonus circus. It motivates more laziness and contempt than it does anything else. Particularly in the sense that there is literally zero way for any driver to positively or negatively impact the outcome.

dalesr, vppforme and icuicp like this.
  4. highspeeds

From the sounds of the raises coming out. It’s about to get real tight for drivers around here. All day in the city I got people asking me if I’m looking for a job or if I know someone who is. It takes money to make money.