R&L | wages

Thats what i do:hysterical:... The company doesn't care neither do I, we keep laughing while the ship keeps sinking... They don't want our opinions so who cares:1036316054:

When did the ship start sinking,the last I heard R&L was still gaining ground on the others in refrence to freight del. and pick ups, in my area.

I've heard from several that I work with that r+l is in financial trouble. I doubt that though, if they were they wouldn't be sponsoring nascar and have new looking trucks.

Had to turn pickups down Friday becouse I ran out of room from residentials that were not called before hand....

This was brought to the dispatchers attn the t/m's attn. and the 3rd shift loader...

Per t/m and dispatcher, "deal with it. it is your problem not ours"

Only the t/m and dispatchers 2 buddies have gotten to leave on time all week. The rest of us are waiting till 10:00 or later for frt. the two buddies are leaving at 8:00!!!! they get all their stuff deleted so they can go!!!

I've heard from several that I work with that r+l is in financial trouble. I doubt that though, if they were they wouldn't be sponsoring nascar and have new looking trucks.

I agree if we were in financial trouble we would not have 10 new macks at my terminal last year or would we be sponsoring Matt Kenseth again. Nor would we be opeing more terminals out on the west coast.

R+L is not a publicly traded company, and I really don't see the owners telling someone that they are hurting for money. It's just the same old rumor that comes up every year. Just like UPS bought us, or DHL bought us. With the price of fuel these days. Everyone is trying to trim a little spending here or there.

where did this take place? there is noway this would be allowed to continue if wimington was aware of it.
Alot of our drivers are on this site but don't post anything, when they seen I posted this they asked me to leave it alone and not say where it took place. They are scared of the three stooges we have in the front office( R.M. T.M. and A.T.M.) because there response to everything is fire them. You could forget to check off the midnight/noon box on a log sheet and there response is fire them, if you can't fire them suspend them. Wilmington might not put up with this or would handle it and resolve it quickly, but then we all have to deal with there abuse after calling Wilmington. So i guess I'll do like everbody else :hide: go into hiding