Yellow | wait they will want more

Don't forget we now own 35% of a worthless company; IF the shareholders agree to it.

What was the strike price? Something like $3.40 a share ??

And What's it worth today ?? - Better yet, what will the price be on it in a week from today? - Back to a dollar and change ?

Don't forget we now own 35% of a worthless company; IF the shareholders agree to it.

And What's it worth today ?? - Better yet, what will the price be on it in a week from today? - Back to a dollar and change ?

Interesting they didn't state a date for this..I would think that if the reduction in pay goes back to Aug 1st,then that should be the day they use for any stock options...

Interesting they didn't state a date for this..I would think that if the reduction in pay goes back to Aug 1st,then that should be the day they use for any stock options...

I`m sure it will be,just like in January when were the options,sometime in February .

They will screw around and not lock in the stock price until it gets higher. Just like they did in January. "Hate to let them damned Teamsters make too much money". They'll give us the ol' "we had to wait for the approval before we could set the lock in price" (B.S.) just like they did in January.

Strange how they can immediately cut our pay/pension/benefits, but it takes forever for us to get "authorization" on something that we may actually make money from.

I may be completely wrong, but from what I have read it said you can buy 20% of outstanding stock Which since alot of the stock is already owned by others that the 20% that the teamsters can buy would be much less then a 20% stake in the company?

I don't think they will axe for anything else due to the close vote on this consession package. The next one would get crushed in my opinion.

I don't think they will axe for anything else due to the close vote on this consession package. The next one would get crushed in my opinion.

Your're exactly right... Even people such as myself who advocated for a yes vote know this was it.. Don't bother to come back again, you'll be wasting your time...

That is exactly why I voted NO on this one..even though I knew it would pass. It was to send a message IF they thought they could go for 3!!

They should have cut 25% back in January and then came back for the pension. Maybe it would have only been a 12 month cessation then?

The morans will vote it in, all we got on this one is 10 year call back, big f--k deal!
Here's the catch on the"10 year call back" if you have a 401 through the teamsters..you can not pull your money out and put it somewhere else unless you resign..i know of a couple of guys i worked with that are laid off like me..and have tried to pull their money and that is what they where told...think about it..the teamsters can now hold onto "your" money 10 years instead of 5..oh yea unless you resign..God Bless Our Troops...One Proud Dad

Here's the catch on the"10 year call back" if you have a 401 through the teamsters..you can not pull your money out and put it somewhere else unless you resign..i know of a couple of guys i worked with that are laid off like me..and have tried to pull their money and that is what they where told...think about it..the teamsters can now hold onto "your" money 10 years instead of 5..oh yea unless you resign..God Bless Our Troops...One Proud Dad

I wondered why my status never changed from active. I called mass mutual a couple times but they never told me this. I'm guessing you could just take a loan and then default on it. I think you could withdraw half that way. I also believe you can take a hardship withdrawl. You may or may not pay tax if you reinvest the money regardless if they tax you.

Doesnt matter what dollar bill asks for there are all you morons who voted yes He knows that He will ask for more.You morons will give it to him He knows that He will milk you to the very end then close the the doors on you Cant wait so i can say told you so morons

I've never heard of so much doom & gloom. I truly believe we will all survive this. We will all be on the same level playing field with the nons I also believe we have a better chance to organize them in the future. Some time you have to take a step backward. Ive been in the union all my working days . In my 30+ plus years this is the first time I've been asked to take a pay cut, I've lived with in my means like my parents did and they went through times a lot harder then we are going through now. Before you bash me if all my union time were in one fund I would have retired years ago. You all say no trucking company has survived with give backs .There is always the first time. I also believe when the teamsters stared this 401K they knew the hand writing was on the wall Stay srong

Come on man, use your gray matter! The Teamsters don't have your 401K money, it's all in the funds for crying out loud. And the regulations about withdrawals are government 401K regulations, not Teamster or fund rules.

It is more a matter of Mass Mutual wanting to hold your money. I went into management 3 years ago and am no longer allowed to participate in the Teamster 401K. I tried to roll that 401K into my new 401K but was told I couldn't. I explained that I was no longer a Teamster but was told as long as I work for Roadway (YRC) I can't even though I am not eligibale to contribute. Mass Mutual is a POS company, IMO!