Central Transport | wait untill christmass

uncivilhoss

TB Lurker
Credits
I had spoke to a very good source within the company and was told that nothing will change untill we and our operations are reviewed in or arround christmass thats when the decision will be made on the future of vitran and the people who work here so much for chaseing greatness more like welcome to the unemployment line hope we stay open but the future doesnt look good especially the way we seem to keep loseing money how can those numbers be possible wtf

I had spoke to a very good source within the company and was told that nothing will change untill we and our operations are reviewed in or arround christmass thats when the decision will be made on the future of vitran and the people who work here so much for chaseing greatness more like welcome to the unemployment line hope we stay open but the future doesnt look good especially the way we seem to keep loseing money how can those numbers be possible wtf

It will happen way before the end of the year It is moving forward already.

I'm sure Mr Moroun didn't buy this company just to shut it down. I also doubt that he will want two separate ltl companies competing for the same freight. My guess is we will become one company, an seeing how the Vitran name is basically trash with our customers i'd be willing to bet we become blended in with Cental, ut that's just one drivers opinion.

i would close it if i was manny, too many headaches all across the board. keep what he wants, return leased equipment if he wants and sell the rest of the scrap. and if done right, he may slip by all the lawsuits pending.

All sources are on the question block. Definitive answers will come well before we know what's going to happen.

i would close it if i was manny, too many headaches all across the board. keep what he wants, return leased equipment if he wants and sell the rest of the scrap. and if done right, he may slip by all the lawsuits pending.

lawsuits go bye bye to USA operations. They all move to Canada and will be ignored, cross border laws and held up for years. You had better have lawyers with deep pockets worth fighting for you.

If his dad is willing to go to jail for his beliefs I think we know what his son will be willing to do. Its not looking good in my opinion.

Anyone know how a Lion wait's? Check the facts on Maroun and his acquisition from years past. Future doesn't change the animal!