ODFL | Waiting for the day while delivering treadmills

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
I'm surprised I haven't heard of a driver delivering a treadmill out in the boonies get mugged, shot or killed. Some of the people ordering these things look like the live in the most worst conditions. I hate having to wander through someone's junk car filled lawn to knock on the door of their trailer while all 10 oversized dogs are inside barking b/c there's no where left on the floor to squat. Ever had a issue where you just wouldn't deliver something due to your own personal security?

After seeing movies like Deliverance and watching these shows on folks with obessions for blood, I'm just surprised nothings happened to a driver dropping off a 300 lbs treadmill in the middle of the woods where no neighbors are anywhere close by.

i know what you mean man trust me, ive delivered merchandise atv's and what not to the same block but to different houses in the name of people who dont live there because there names are way off and the street is so ghetto. credit card scams out the yingyang, not long ago in the paper there was a guy who was busted after 19 years of taking credit cards and ordering stuff and having it sent to phoney address and paying the thugs off for signing for it and them selling them to store fronts. im sure we have all delivered coacain too or maybe some weed.