XPO | WAKE UP

former dsr

TB Lurker
Credits
We were lied to for years you have absolutely nothing to lose if you every leave Conway They will never change and as long as you keep believing their lies you are missing out. Almost all LTL carriers are hiring and trust me some are way far better. I haven't lost one thing after leaving with 18 years service I made more money on my other job day 1 than I ever made at Conway. They don't care if they lose experienced people that is why they are starting the driving schools up again because they know that someone that knows what they are doing wont put up with their lies. I think that all of you should stop and think everything out the Union is your only choice because think about it if you have a problem now who can you go to that will even listen to you for one and will they do anything about your problem? Don't sell yourself short because with the right decisions trust me the grass is much greener

We were lied to for years you have absolutely nothing to lose if you every leave Conway They will never change and as long as you keep believing their lies you are missing out. Almost all LTL carriers are hiring and trust me some are way far better. I haven't lost one thing after leaving with 18 years service I made more money on my other job day 1 than I ever made at Conway. They don't care if they lose experienced people that is why they are starting the driving schools up again because they know that someone that knows what they are doing wont put up with their lies. I think that all of you should stop and think everything out the Union is your only choice because think about it if you have a problem now who can you go to that will even listen to you for one and will they do anything about your problem? Don't sell yourself short because with the right decisions trust me the grass is much greener

The union is our only choice ? There is always option number two. Vote with your feet.

Turn your nose up at it if you like but they top out at almost $.70/mile.
This is at OD, Con-way truckload teams don't make near that much. And don't get run like a team either.
Thank you my friend at least some people on here know what I am talking about no teams are not for everyone but being treated like a 3rd class citizen is not for me either

Same here as far as me going to ALT but its a great job I like it because Im treated like a human being and I feel none of the stress I had on me at Conway

I love the no-stress attitude over here. Come in, get your manifests, go where you're supposed to go, come back or stay out as long as you want.

I'll admit I probably post too much on the C/W board. If only the OD page were more active I wouldn't. Just not enough angst over there to keep a man entertained!

You are right on my friend