XPO | WAKE UP

"Me kant beleeve me only mak 80,000 a yeer.I hily edcated and kan driv truk"
I guarantee you MR.Grammer that not everyone working for Con-Way is making 80,000.00 a year! I'll bet a very small percent are! That being said, I think no matter how well a person is spoken or spells is any way for you to insult them! Apparently you understood what one was communicating, at least enough that you could make your evaluation! One I'm sure to whom ever you were speaking to could care less!!

Careful their speedy!
Abandoned equipment is a industry problem not just Con Way. Some of the major TL company's have people that all they do is fly place to place to pick up these abandoned trucks.

Where on this Con-way page, where I asked Con-way drivers, about Con-way Truckload tractors, in Con-way yards, did you get the idea that I was asking you about the industry at large or for your opinion on it ?

I guarantee you MR.Grammer that not everyone working for Con-Way is making 80,000.00 a year! I'll bet a very small percent are! That being said, I think no matter how well a person is spoken or spells is any way for you to insult them! Apparently you understood what one was communicating, at least enough that you could make your evaluation! One I'm sure to whom ever you were speaking to could care less!!

You are so ignorant. Why don't you stick to posting things you don't know about your own company on your own board ?

FYI, just about anyone topped out is making $80K. City or LH. The hostlers are getting over $50K. There is a shortage. We are training dock hands to drive. They hold us every night. You would have to be on extended light duty or have a surgery and miss a couple months to make less than $50K here.

Do you know anything about what you are saying ? Nope. Just being your typical disruptive and disrespectful self. Thanks for not adding anything positive to the conversation.

The irony of the responses to this post is tearing me apart.
Well honey it don't take much to get your panties in a wad, just dig em out sweetie and don't let them mean ole truck drivers get your juices flowing!!! I really could just squeeze that little face!!!

Why don't you two take this to private conversation. The last two pages are nothing but two immature kids, who both said they were not going to do this, do exactly that. It's getting redundant.

What is a person's life worth? If your running linehaul for Con-Way your selling your life. So, tell us oh learned one, what is the value of a life.

Too rhetorical..Is the life of a truckdriver worth that of a burger flipper???If so,you make too much or they make too little..My point was,someone with a highschool diploma,GED,or even a drop-out that can drive a truck can have insurance,benefits,and make 80k a year and still think they are underpaid is hilarious...People go to college for less.

My intentions were not to insult ones "grammar".Im sorry if I offended anyone.

Why don't you two take this to private conversation. The last two pages are nothing but two immature kids, who both said they were not going to do this, do exactly that. It's getting redundant.

I have tried. I opened a conversation with him. He won't. Because he's a troll and he knows you won't stop him.

Too rhetorical..Is the life of a truckdriver worth that of a burger flipper???If so,you make too much or they make too little..My point was,someone with a highschool diploma,GED,or even a drop-out that can drive a truck can have insurance,benefits,and make 80k a year and still think they are underpaid is hilarious...People go to college for less.

yep, even dumb people go to college. they wouldnt beleive you could drive around in a tractor and listen to the radio and shoot the ::shit:: with people and make 80k a year or more. glad i didnt fall for going to college.....

yep, even dumb people go to college. they wouldnt beleive you could drive around in a tractor and listen to the radio and shoot the :::shit::: with people and make 80k a year or more. glad i didnt fall for going to college.....

At what costs? College is a great investment if you go into the right field.

Going to school for Education or Psychology, you are guaranteed to end up poor. Those degrees aren't worth the paper they are printed on.

Even if you are making 80K at year driving a truck, you have to work 14 hrs to make it...Unless you are topped out and running a 10 hr meet and turn.

These are pie in the sky numbers that drivers love to throw out. But no one will post their darn pay stubs and give us real numbers..All they are, are projections based on hourly pay.

Who wants to work 70 hrs a week to make 80K...How many years of your life are chipped away either sitting behind the wheel for 11 hrs or inhaling propane fumes?
Then you don't get to see your family on weekends and dog tired.

If you drive and truck and are happy with it, fine, but everything comes at a price.

Why didn't you answer my question ?

Good to see you have already been reduced to name calling. Shouldn't be to much longer and you get yourself banned.

Speedy you did not post I could not reply. In the future you may want to post who can reply to your post's on this public form.
As far as the name calling goes I see you use the words ignorant, troll and ,sweety towards myself. I have pretty thick skin so I will not loose any sleep and I will not run to a mod and cry.
You may want to revisit the Con-Way policy on social media for employee's.
Shareholders have rights to you know.

Last edited:
I have tried. I opened a conversation with him. He won't. Because he's a troll and he knows you won't stop him.
This is my last dealing with you, you Have Not opened up a conversation with me, that is not true! You seem to always have someone come to your rescue, out of respect to Upnorth I am done! Only because he asked, so save your time and don't open a conversation now to cover your Arse!!

mPAPnZS.jpg

At 25.41 an hour with OT after 40 it only takes 54 hours a week to make 80K. It's not that unreasonable.

The king Milker here made over 95K in the city. Working Saturdays and closing down the outbound every night.

Not to argue. Just saying. The numbers aren't imaginary.