Holland | walk out in Louisville...

Way to go Louisville. That crap yall pulled the other week has costed yall 15 customers already to SOUTHEASTERN keep up the good work and there going to take all yalls freight moving south and east

I call complete :horseshit: on this post. If you are going to lie then at least make it believable.
Im,just going by the text message my old,terminal manger sent me and heres what it said dear Mr supertrucker id like to,thank you and your fellow brothers for,that little walk out it has provided us with a few more customers to our new expansion in Louisville 15 to be exact Siemens being one major one so you guys keep,up,the good work and keep on walking and we will keep on hauling miss you a bunch supertrucker wish you was back here,getting our freight from point A to B in a timely manner

Im,just going by the text message my old,terminal manger sent me and heres what it said dear Mr supertrucker id like to,thank you and your fellow brothers for,that little walk out it has provided us with a few more customers to our new expansion in Louisville 15 to be exact Siemens being one major one so you guys keep,up,the good work and keep on walking and we will keep on hauling miss you a bunch supertrucker wish you was back here,getting our freight from point A to B in a timely manner
Even bigger bullshit on this post. Go back to southeastern and haul all that "new" freight. Superbullshit artist

Even bigger :horseshit: on this post. Go back to southeastern and haul all that "new" freight. Superbullshit artist
Well as a matter fact im thinking about it but i need to go get my holland truck tuned back up at the original diesel doctor of bfe so i can supertruck it up a few more times and peel some paint off,a,trailer one,more time and btw i cant go no where i have to much fun getting you guys all fired up and angry only a few more,weeks and ill be back on the extra board and im going to be selling energy drinks and,snacks at a discount price and Tylenol for mild headaches and o yea Tampons for all you cry babies

Well as a matter fact im thinking about it but i need to go get my holland truck tuned back up at the original diesel doctor of bfe so i can supertruck it up a few more times and peel some paint off,a,trailer one,more time and btw i cant go no where i have to much fun getting you guys all fired up and angry only a few more,weeks and ill be back on the extra board and im going to be selling energy drinks and,snacks at a discount price and Tylenol for mild headaches and o yea Tampons for all you cry babies
Im sorry but I didn't understand that. I dont speak stupid.

Sounds like you know the menu for cry babies, maybe you should take a couple Tylenol and go to bed, after you change your tampon there superstupid........

Your texting with your old terminal manager ........ One would also question your under desk time also ?

Like i said mr atm im just going by what i heard what he told me so how,is,that a lie just curious is to how it could be a lie
The walkout lasted ONE HOUR. We have safety meetings that shut terminals down longer than that. So sorry but you saying that it caused 15 customers to flee is complete bullshit. Tomorrow when I'm breaking Siemens off a Louisville load I will laugh my ass off.