Holland | walk out in Louisville...

Just
The walkout lasted ONE HOUR. We have safety meetings that shut terminals down longer than that. So sorry but you saying that it caused 15 customers to flee is complete :horseshit:. Tomorrow when I'm breaking Siemens off a Louisville load I will laugh my ass off.
Just because you take freight does not mean you take the whole shebang it could start,out,as 1 shipment or many shipments

Sorry you cant understand english in black and white we do have insurance to go get your eyes checked
You seem to be the crap talker!! Or should I say bullshit artist!! Walk in down there at louisville one morning and start this conversation with a city man face to face and let's see how that turns out for yA !!!!! Hand....... Then talk about being behind a keyboard...

You seem to be the crap talker!! Or should I say :horseshit: artist!! Walk in down there at louisville one morning and start this conversation with a city man face to face and let's see how that turns out for yA !!!!! Hand....... Then talk about being behind a keyboard...
O i will i speak my mind brother and dont care who i make mad thats why i said b4 if any of you wana talk about,it over a few drinks im open i can explain it all to you or who ever there is alot of stuff you guys dont understand but id be willing to tell you allllllllllllllll about it serious businesses

O i will i speak my mind brother and dont care who i make mad thats why i said b4 if any of you wana talk about,it over a few drinks im open i can explain it all to you or who ever there is alot of stuff you guys dont understand but id be willing to tell you allllllllllllllll about it serious businesses
Better yet just go back to your beloved scab southeastern company

Just a reminder,not naming any names,but making threats is a serious violation of Truckingboards rules and will be dealt with harshly.

Way to go Louisville. That crap yall pulled the other week has costed yall 15 customers already to SOUTHEASTERN keep up the good work and there going to take all yalls freight moving south and east

You're very welcome! Anyway, you can have it . . . the stuff they outsource was all junk freight. Lumber Liquidators, bundles of garbage/not on skids, no dock deliveries, hand unload, liftgate, residentials. So deeply discounted they can't make money on it anyway. :butt kiss:

You're very welcome! Anyway, you can have it . . . the stuff they outsource was all junk freight. Lumber Liquidators, bundles of garbage/not on skids, no dock deliveries, hand unload, liftgate, residentials. So deeply discounted they can't make money on it anyway. :butt kiss:
If they want making money on it we wouldn't be hauling it cant pay you lazy folks by hauling free freight can we

If they want making money on it we wouldn't be hauling it cant pay you lazy folks by hauling free freight can we

Give up on the aw shucks act. You are going no where with this and are only making yourself look like a moron. If you have this much animosity towards hard working Teamsters, maybe you should run your big pie hole over to Central Transport, Wilson or Ward. Even those drivers will run your big mouth out after 2 weeks. Only thing saving your dumb, donkey rear end here at Holland, is the Teamsters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give up on the aw shucks act. You are going no where with this and are only making yourself look like a moron. If you have this much animosity towards hard working Teamsters, maybe you should run your big pie hole over to Central Transport, Wilson or Ward. Even those drivers will run your big mouth out after 2 weeks. Only thing saving your dumb donkey rear end here at Holland, is the Teamsters.
No you guys just get mad when someone speaks the truth and aint scared to call any of you out stop being a keyboard sissy its simple protect your freight protects your jobs

No you guys just get mad when someone speaks the truth and aint scared to call any of you out stop being a keyboard sissy its simple protect your freight protects your jobs

I'll say it again, only thing saving you, you dumb donkey, is the Teamsters. Although in your mind, you are as hard working as your mouth, and you will most definitely be in the front office some day.

Give up on the aw shucks act. You are going no where with this and are only making yourself look like a moron. If you have this much animosity towards hard working Teamsters, maybe you should run your big pie hole over to Central Transport, Wilson or Ward. Even those drivers will run your big mouth out after 2 weeks. Only thing saving your dumb, donkey rear end here at Holland, is the Teamsters.
O and btw i come in and do my JOB and go home and unlike some of you fellas on here iv never ever recived a letter or any other kind of warnings so i dont need job protection from a bunch of wana be thugs from our so called union its about pathetic these days terminal mangers are overpowering business agents and running them out of there offices and terminals the union went down the drain a long time ago along with your brain

overpowering? I never knew it was a wrestling match, how are they being overpowered?......I guess in your world, laws don't apply, and people should all be dapper, happy volunteers, I think you need a meeting with the LO city drivers between some trailers.....
Id love to give them a metting and tell them on how thankful they should be to have a good paying job like they do

O and btw i come in and do my JOB and go home and unlike some of you fellas on here iv never ever recived a letter or any other kind of warnings so i dont need job protection from a bunch of wana be thugs from our so called union its about pathetic these days terminal mangers are overpowering business agents and running them out of there offices and terminals the union went down the drain a long time ago along with your brain

The Teamsters I know, are some of the hardest working people I have had the pleasure of working with. If only we could get more drivers like you, self appreciating blow hards, who are only looking out for themselves.
If being a Teamster is too much for you to wrap your simple mind around.....Quit.

The Teamsters I know, are some of the hardest working people I have had the pleasure of working with. If only we could get more drivers like you, self appreciating blow hards, who are only looking out for themselves.
If being a Teamster is too much for you to wrap your simple mind around.....Quit.
I look out for alot of people help out when i can if see a brother in need i lend him a hand see fella you really dont know me or where i come from any time i see somebody struggling or needing help i'd be the first one to lend them a hand there have been plenty of times iv helped an old,fart out by sliding his tandoms making sure the fith wheel is locked rolling landing gears up or,down not,to mention a few iv bought supper for in the evening due to financial things going on in ones life so dont throw crap in my face about being self centered and only looking out for myself and another thing you ***** i aint the one who passes another holland truck on the side of the road in the middle of fkng winter in northern iowa with it minus 23°f outside and keep on going down the road like some blow hole pos out of st louis did to me year b4 last sat out there 4 flipping hours waiting on a tow and 3 holland trucks passed went on by didnt even have the courtesy to flash there lights or anything so dont talk to me about brotherhood there BROTHA

I look out for alot of people help out when i can if see a brother in need i lend him a hand see fella you really dont know me or where i come from any time i see somebody struggling or needing help i'd be the first one to lend them a hand there have been plenty of times iv helped an old,fart out by sliding his tandoms making sure the fith wheel is locked rolling landing gears up or,down not,to mention a few iv bought supper for in the evening due to financial things going on in ones life so dont throw crap in my face about being self centered and only looking out for myself and another thing you ***** i aint the one who passes another holland truck on the side of the road in the middle of fkng winter in northern iowa with it minus 23°f outside and keep on going down the road like some blow hole pos out of st louis did to me year b4 last sat out there 4 flipping hours waiting on a tow and 3 holland trucks passed went on by didnt even have the courtesy to flash there lights or anything so dont talk to me about brotherhood there BROTHA

You have referred to your fellow Teamsters as thugs, lazy, etc., then when called out on it you recite how many times, and in how many ways you have helped your fellow Teamsters. You make no sense.

Poor supertrucker72, so misunderstood.

Fact is, you would be the same self appreciating blow hard at a non union carrier as you are here. The only exception is the non union guys would have ran you out by now.

You have referred to your fellow Teamsters as thugs, lazy, etc., then when called out on it you recite how many times, and in how many ways you have helped your fellow Teamsters. You make no sense.

Poor supertrucker72, so misunderstood.

Fact is, you would be the same self appreciating blow hard at a non union carrier as you are here. The only exception is the non union guys would have ran you out by now.
I aint called nobody a thug but the wanabe. Business agents wegot now thesedays and fyi i didnt call every body lazy and etc just the ones who are lazy and you know they work here and they know who,they are just v saying