Holland | walk out in Louisville...

No. They got rid of the scabby bastards after an hour of shut down.
Hey guess what ? They were back today with more tactics but got the same result. Again our local came thru. They brought in some heavy hitters, (or maybe thats what they thought they were), but all they did was waste our time towards getting our job done. I love how this company throws our money away!!!! One guy ,who never would identify himself, tried to intimidate us by telling us our vehicles would be towed. He worked apparently for YRC security. We don't know who he is, but we do know, who he's not. We may be doing the same thing Monday. Really don't know? But it will be sunny and 70. How awesome!!!!!!

How the heck did the local get those signs made up and get to your barn so quick? That's serious action and sets a new standard for local leadership.
We had same thing happen in Atlanta after Dugan closed.A company called Uni- globe was bumping our dock with 53 / trailers and getting filled with OUR city freight! It went on for a couple days here.I refused to load any freight on their trailers,even after a ten minute cool down warning.Eventually every single pro that left the yard was paid for twice,once to Uni-globe and once to our senior drivers.
BEST LOCAL HANDS DOWN

If you thugs could walk and chew gum at the same time you might not be so behind that it got to the point where help was called. What a group of imbeciles. Hope you enjoy losing freight and accounts.

You people dont get the big picture its not about bringing in scabs for the heck of it its about bringing people in to help you get your backed up freight deliverd you mo rons .personally i dont like sitting in Louisville till 3 in the dang morning but for people who dont understand the business economics of moving freight let me break it down for you P@D picks up freight and delivers freight then heres the process they deliver then pick up bring back to terminal to unload and load on linehaul trailer then linehaul driver carries from point A to B then the process is repeated at the destination terminal but when a link in that chain is broken and continues to,stay broke customers look,else where then in return we lose freight then we lose jobs and i can tell you right now since SOUTHEASTERN FREIGHT LINES has moved into our area they will take freight from us like its nothing and when they find out this crap you guys are pulling down in Louisville there gona be at your customer's front doors knocking it down think twice b4 you pull your crap monday you could be jeopardizing your jobs there is nothing wrong with getting help when your behind and everyone is,working plenty,hours get caught up and they will be gone you lazy tards

You people dont get the big picture its not about bringing in scabs for the heck of it its about bringing people in to help you get your backed up freight deliverd you mo rons .personally i dont like sitting in Louisville till 3 in the dang morning but for people who dont understand the business economics of moving freight let me break it down for you P@D picks up freight and delivers freight then heres the process they deliver then pick up bring back to terminal to unload and load on linehaul trailer then linehaul driver carries from point A to B then the process is repeated at the destination terminal but when a link in that chain is broken and continues to,stay broke customers look,else where then in return we lose freight then we lose jobs and i can tell you right now since SOUTHEASTERN FREIGHT LINES has moved into our area they will take freight from us like its nothing and when they find out this crap you guys are pulling down in Louisville there gona be at your customer's front doors knocking it down think twice b4 you pull your crap monday you could be jeopardizing your jobs there is nothing wrong with getting help when your behind and everyone is,working plenty,hours get caught up and they will be gone you lazy tards
Hey your opinion is as valid as mine bro. Thats why we have the contract that we now work under

The company needs to quit being deadbeats and pay a competitive wage and this problem will go away. Good drivers are quiting everyday and the company can't get good driver quick enough.

What crap are they pulling? Are they really breaking outbound freight at 3 in the morning? How many outbound bills?Has busisness increased recently?Have several drivers quit? Just curious what you are talking about.

What crap are they pulling? Are they really breaking outbound freight at 3 in the morning? How many outbound bills?Has busisness increased recently?Have several drivers quit? Just curious what you are talking about.
Let the freight sit until the company can pay full pay and pension back!!!! I'm sure all the top dogs are getting all their money. Let the freight sit!!! Let the big money employees figure it out!!! That's why they make the big bucks and we are just dumb truck drivers. Remember when the ceo told us we weren't important? Let him figure it out.

Dont even go there lol i know plenty of extra board drivers that have been sitting there waiting till 3 in the morning twice this week and 3 times last week its called there lazy f ers and cant get crap done on time if they cant,do,there job go else where so we can find help that actually gives a dang around here some of you guys dont know how good you got,it

Dont even go there lol i know plenty of extra board drivers that have been sitting there waiting till 3 in the morning twice this week and 3 times last week its called there lazy f ers and cant get crap done on time if they cant,do,there job go else where so we can find help that actually gives a dang around here some of you guys dont know how good you got,it

I am a city driver in another state.I was asking what you really new about your claims and what the problems were.

Let the freight sit until the company can pay full pay and pension back!!!! I'm sure all the top dogs are getting all their money. Let the freight sit!!! Let the big money employees figure it out!!! That's why they make the big bucks and we are just dumb truck drivers. Remember when the ceo told us we weren't important? Let him figure it out.

Mentalities like yours are the reason freight unions are almost extinct.

I am a city driver in another state.I was asking what you really new about your claims and what the problems were.
I know alot im not a know it all but i like to stay up to date with whats going on in this company and here we go this is excatly what the yellow pig wants done us fighting among ourselves thats why i say let the scabs come in get caught up then they leave and we go on about our businesses and fyi for you Louisville folks other people helping out is less work your buts have gotta do work smart not stupid 10/4

You call them lazy but you also say drivers are waiting (on the clock mind you) around doing nothing. I would have to say YOU are the lazy fers. Dont worry, sit there and keep eating your moon pies and get fatter. You will be told when your load is ready.

I'm thinking that you're the mo ron who doesn't get it. Let them move the freight at a fraction of the cost and that sector of the operation will grow while ours shrinks. No need to hire men we have scabs to do the work for us. :shrug: And once it starts there it will spread to all of us.