Holland | walk out in Louisville...

You call them lazy but you also say drivers are waiting (on the clock mind you) around doing nothing. I would have to say YOU are the lazy fers. Dont worry, sit there and keep eating your moon pies and get fatter. You will be told when your load is ready.
O i will but i will tell you this my friend if i could and was allowed to work the dock they could send about half the guys home id work circles around them why i ate my moon pie chinken wings and mt dew best belive that fella i came from a place who had a actual close out time and made it 99% of the time

O i will but i will tell you this my friend if i could and was allowed to work the dock they could send about half the guys home id work circles around them why i ate my moon pie chinken wings and mt dew best belive that fella i came from a place who had a actual close out time and made it 99% of the time
Yeah I know. You are the SUPERTRUCKER. Why dont you go back to the place with the closeout times?

I'm thinking that you're the mo ron who doesn't get it. Let them move the freight at a fraction of the cost and that sector of the operation will grow while ours shrinks. No need to hire men we have scabs to do the work for us. :shrug: And once it starts there it will spread to all of us.
We have had a outside scab operation at our terminal come,in and help us out when we,have got behind when we get caught up there no longer there none of our guys complained but there was grievance filed due to start times but everyone came in done there job and went home and us professional road drivers was always able to leave on time and fyi most them scabs do not operate a ltl sector you tard there just a bunch of local yokals making same day inter city moves not state to state or a ltl operation

Yeah I know. You are the SUPERTRUCKER. Why dont you go back to the place with the closeout times?
My situation is diffrent smart pants i was forced to move half way cross the country where southeastern does not operate in return i got a,job at Usf holland about 4 years ago and i freaking love it over here love my paycheck and free health care for my wife and kids and i was tired of getting treated like a slave Mr atm o by the way you know what atm stands for you might wana change it fyi a$$ to mouth

My situation is diffrent smart pants i was forced to move half way cross the country where southeastern does not operate in return i got a,job at Usf holland about 4 years ago and i freaking love it over here love my paycheck and free health care for my wife and kids and i was tired of getting treated like a slave Mr atm o by the way you know what atm stands for you might wana change it fyi a$$ to mouth
Automatic Teller Machine. Spell much?

I know alot im not a know it all but i like to stay up to date with whats going on in this company and here we go this is excatly what the yellow pig wants done us fighting among ourselves thats why i say let the scabs come in get caught up then they leave and we go on about our businesses and fyi for you Louisville folks other people helping out is less work your buts have gotta do work smart not stupid 10/4

Super you call an entire barn,morons,and lazy tards and blame yellow for fighting amongst ourselves.You probably haven't been union that long but if you allow freight to be taken off our dock the company system wide would find excuses to continue doing so.
You absolutely cannot let anyone take our freight.
You still have not told me the reason you call the Louisville workers lazy and morons.

I'm thinking that you're the mo ron who doesn't get it. Let them move the freight at a fraction of the cost and that sector of the operation will grow while ours shrinks. No need to hire men we have scabs to do the work for us. :shrug: And once it starts there it will spread to all of us.
What you don't realize while your bashing us friend, is that, when we fight for us, we're fighting for you. Thats what the B in IBT means dude. It stands for BROTHERHOOD.There seems to be a segment of our fraternity that doesn't get that. We have so-called members, who would rather bash our brothers who work for our common good, then accept, that its the guys that get the fat cat bonus' and can't set up a card game, who cause the problems.AGREE?

Super you call an entire barn,morons,and lazy tards and blame yellow for fighting amongst ourselves.You probably haven't been union that long but if you allow freight to be taken off our dock the company system wide would find excuses to continue doing so.
You absolutely cannot let anyone take our freight.
You still have not told me the reason you call the Louisville workers lazy and morons.
Iv been union a while and come,from a,union family buddy but the key is to,protect your freight and customer and thats not being done down there by them walking out now is it and im not,calling the whole barn mo rons im just stating facts about whats going on and like i said to,the other fellow these scab compaines do not master in LTL freight and like i said we have done it at our barn when we get backed up they help out and leave never seen again till we get backed up

What you don't realize while your bashing us friend, is that, when we fight for us, we're fighting for you. Thats what the B in IBT means dude. It stands for BROTHERHOOD.There seems to be a segment of our fraternity that doesn't get that. We have so-called members, who would rather bash our brothers who work for our common good, then accept, that its the guys that get the fat cat bonus' and can't set up a card game, who cause the problems.AGREE?
You lost me here. Are you sure I'm the one you wanted to quote?

Iv been union a while and come,from a,union family buddy but the key is to,protect your freight and customer and thats not being done down there by them walking out now is it and im not,calling the whole barn mo rons im just stating facts about whats going on and like i said to,the other fellow these scab compaines do not master in LTL freight and like i said we have done it at our barn when we get backed up they help out and leave never seen again till we get backed up

Blah Blah Blah.....all I hear is Yes Yes Yes to whatever the company wants.....how do you even stand up straight without a backbone?? I'm sure when the company comes back for more....and they will.....you will be more than happy to give it to them.

If you have no guys on layoff and you are behind on local deliveries,why would you object to your company taking the necessary steps to ensure service and retain customers??Surely the union can stress to the company that this is a temporary measure and reassure the employees of the same.Not making service is a good way to lose accounts.
Im not trying to make anyone mad and im not gonna call anyone lazy,but weather can play a major factor in getting behind and sometimes a company has to do what they can to get the job done.I think everyone would like to see their company be successful.

If you have no guys on layoff and you are behind on local deliveries,why would you object to your company taking the necessary steps to ensure service and retain customers??Surely the union can stress to the company that this is a temporary measure and reassure the employees of the same.Not making service is a good way to lose accounts.
Im not trying to make anyone mad and im not gonna call anyone lazy,but weather can play a major factor in getting behind and sometimes a company has to do what they can to get the job done.I think everyone would like to see their company be successful.
These guys dont get it man i been,trying to EXPLAIN ALL,afternoon to them on how it,works but nobody listens

Blah Blah Blah.....all I hear is Yes Yes Yes to whatever the company wants.....how do you even stand up straight without a backbone?? I'm sure when the company comes back for more....and they will.....you will be more than happy to give it to them.
I voted NO all 3 times man but you dont understand you got to,service the F ing CUSTOMERS YOU BLABBERING TARD F ERS

These guys dont get it man i been,trying to EXPLAIN ALL,afternoon to them on how it,works but nobody listens
No youve been crying because you have to sit on your fat lazy ass waiting for a load on the clock while calling them lazy. You see, if you are backed up a day on freight that means there is a whole day's worth of freight sitting in trailers in the yard. That means the guys on the dock have nothing to load in to due to lack of empties. Freight has to hit the slab first before it can be loaded out which takes time. But being the supertrucker that you are you already know this.

Give them and inch and they'll take a mile. It applies here and it has to be nipped in the bud.

No youve been crying because you have to sit on your fat lazy ass waiting for a load on the clock while calling them lazy. You see, if you are backed up a day on freight that means there is a whole day's worth of freight sitting in trailers in the yard. That means the guys on the dock have nothing to load in to due to lack of empties. Freight has to hit the slab first before it can be loaded out which takes time. But being the supertrucker that you are you already know this.
My friend i,am on a bid,so my f,ing point,is,they need to deliver freight to get the mess moving why be,retarded and block the help instead of letting the help help out get real dude we gotta move the freight one way or,other

Isnt stuff like this covered in the contract???Bud nipping isn't worth a crap,if you have no customers..
I do not believe it is addressed in our contracts. It's never been a big problem before. ABF did try it in Long Island City, NY of all places quite a few years ago and it didn't fly then either.

I do not believe it is addressed in our contracts. It's never been a big problem before. ABF did try it in Long Island City, NY of all places quite a few years ago and it didn't fly then either.
Im assuming the backup was caused by the recent weather.If they are that backed up now,with the Spring rush starting,it may not be possible to get caught up for awhile.Kentucky has a major LTL expanding in that area,that will surely be looking for unsatisfied customers.I think a temporary lapse in hardball antics would be best.No dog in this fight,just my opinion.