Holland | walk out in Louisville...

Im assuming the backup was caused by the recent weather.If they are that backed up now,with the Spring rush starting,it may not be possible to get caught up for awhile.Kentucky has a major LTL expanding in that area,that will surely be looking for unsatisfied customers.I think a temporary lapse in hardball antics would be best.No dog in this fight,just my opinion.
Yes it is due to the weather and like i said SOUTHEASTERN FREIGHT LINES will come in and take it all Tobin does not play games and that entire company is,a BIG TAX WRITE OFF so yall kentucky folks keep doing your crap and watch big ole bad SOUTHEASTERN steel it all

These guys dont get it man i been,trying to EXPLAIN ALL,afternoon to them on how it,works but nobody listens
I think it's the way you are going about it, lazy, morons,? These are all good people who are tired of giving and giving and never getting nothing in return! I guess you have to put your self in their place, what if you were sitting there at 3:00 am in the morning and a truck took out the freight you were waiting on? You would more then likely feel the same way. The ultimate decision to take a stand was made by the local,so apparently it was not just lazy morons standing in the rain for nothing! To much give around here and hardly any take!!

I think it's the way you are going about it, lazy, morons,? These are all good people who are tired of giving and giving and never getting nothing in return! I guess you have to put your self in their place, what if you were sitting there at 3:00 am in the morning and a truck took out the freight you were waiting on? You would more then likely feel the same way. The ultimate decision to take a stand was made by the local,so apparently it was not just lazy morons standing in the rain for nothing! To much give around here and hardly any take!!
You guys aint getting the point round here its the fact of getting the freight delivered and to be exact with you my terminal actually did lose alot of runs but we moved on so yea been there done that and we also have 4 crst drivers who bring fdeight in everyother day thats ours and also yrc freight who brings in freight that we use to haul so dont throw that mess up at me on how would you feel bc drivers outa my barn has been there done that

And they are lazy who the f brags about only getting 5 dang stops off in 11 hours and on top of that mange to bring one back so yea im calling them LAZY

Pay them the same wage and benefits as we get and nothing would be said by me. If they can do the job cheaper, eventually they may not need me or you. Thats the big issue with me about all this
Whats there pay gotta do with you or us it does not matter the company my barn uses charges holland 120$a hour and they pay there drivers 24.75 a hour thats more than us but we understand freight gotta be delivered and picked up but have not used tbem this snow season due to we have not had to bad of a winter to close

We have been beaten down ,so many times by the old yellow pig & union agreeing with them ,that it is very nice to see someone fighting back for a change !!! Stood Tall & all terminals need to get on board with this and hopefully all the local BA's will get on board with this now too !!!

We have been beaten down ,so many times by the old yellow pig & union agreeing with them ,that it is very nice to see someone fighting back for a change !!! Stood Tall & all terminals need to get on board with this and hopefully all the local BA's will get on board with this now too !!!
Yea true everybody does but for,the right reasons, how about starting with the 15% not somebody trying to belp move our customers freight i have said on previous threads to strike but then the same ones agreeing with this was the same ones saying it could not happen due to union not backing it well it seems they backed this bull crap so why not back something thats right and demand our 15% back and atleast 3 for 4 on our pension or walk out the dang doors

Whats there pay gotta do with you or us it does not matter the company my barn uses charges holland 120$a hour and they pay there drivers 24.75 a hour thats more than us but we understand freight gotta be delivered and picked up but have not used tbem this snow season due to we have not had to bad of a winter to close
They are paying the guys that came in to our barn 12 bucks per hour
Im really starting to wonder if supertrucker is really superclucker. Done with this thread, but not with our fight for our rights

O i will but i will tell you this my friend if i could and was allowed to work the dock they could send about half the guys home id work circles around them why i ate my moon pie chinken wings and mt dew best belive that fella i came from a place who had a actual close out time and made it 99% of the time

Ram Rodding around the dock on the forklift forces everybody else to slow down. We use to have a casual supertrucker like that in Akron. If he was loading off the dock, you couldn't get around him, you always had to stop and wait. it was always about him. Then he would go into the breakroom and kabitch about how slow everybody was and how he was the only one that actually worked on the dock. Eventually they made him linehaul supervisor which was the safest thing that could have happened for everybody else.

A group of guys that know each other and work together, get a heck of a lot of freight moved without slamming and jamming skids. Nobody gets run over, or run into, and its easy to make cut times.

its embarrassing that we even have to argue about this situation, one of our barns is winning a fight for something that we should all care about, protecting our work, and people bash it. I think everyone would get on board once they see a scab pulling their work while they sit at home and regret talking about "being competitive"......

supertrucker, what next, are you going to volunteer your barn to participate in the yrcf PTS mess?

Hey guess what ? They were back today with more tactics but got the same result. Again our local came thru. They brought in some heavy hitters, (or maybe thats what they thought they were), but all they did was waste our time towards getting our job done. I love how this company throws our money away!!!! One guy ,who never would identify himself, tried to intimidate us by telling us our vehicles would be towed. He worked apparently for YRC security. We don't know who he is, but we do know, who he's not. We may be doing the same thing Monday. Really don't know? But it will be sunny and 70. How awesome!!!!!!

I'll bet the pig is furious! Good going Guys!

Iv been union a while and come,from a,union family buddy but the key is to,protect your freight and customer and thats not being done down there by them walking out now is it and im not,calling the whole barn mo rons im just stating facts about whats going on and like i said to,the other fellow these scab compaines do not master in LTL freight and like i said we have done it at our barn when we get backed up they help out and leave never seen again till we get backed up

If you allow the company to establish past practice without grieving it, then you guys lost that work forever! Grieve the work. Make the company buy the equipment such as liftgate, etc you need to do the work. I mean after all we are freight and warehouse workers.

They are paying the guys that came in to our barn 12 bucks per hour

Im really starting to wonder if supertrucker is really superclucker. Done with this thread, but not with our fight for our rights
What does it. Have to do with how much they get paid they chose there job and who to work for,just like me you and anybody else heck take 15% away from a casual and whats be left with