Holland | walk out in Louisville...

Ram Rodding around the dock on the forklift forces everybody else to slow down. We use to have a casual supertrucker like that in Akron. If he was loading off the dock, you couldn't get around him, you always had to stop and wait. it was always about him. Then he would go into the breakroom and kabitch about how slow everybody was and how he was the only one that actually worked on the dock. Eventually they made him linehaul supervisor which was the safest thing that could have happened for everybody else.

A group of guys that know each other and work together, get a heck of a lot of freight moved without slamming and jamming skids. Nobody gets run over, or run into, and its easy to make cut times.
Iv never ran anybody over on a towmotor as of yet and i dont Richard Petty it around the dock either when iv had to do it but you guys just aint getting the point heck Chicago is another one go there and whats everybody doing playing cards and watching tv seen 2 guys sit there for 2 Hours one night its laziness point blank

its embarrassing that we even have to argue about this situation, one of our barns is winning a fight for something that we should all care about, protecting our work, and people bash it. I think everyone would get on board once they see a scab pulling their work while they sit at home and regret talking about "being competitive"......

supertrucker, what next, are you going to volunteer your barn to participate in the yrcf PTS mess?
Man it aint got nothing to do with protecting freight it has to,do with servicing the customers if they dont get there freight there gona find somebody else to haul it then what we gona go,down to the SOUTHEASTERN yard or Dayton freight yard AAA yard or abf or any of,them and sit,out , and protest because they took our freight all because a terminal was behind due to recent snow storms and did not want any help

If you allow the company to establish past practice without grieving it, then you guys lost that work forever! Grieve the work. Make the company buy the equipment such as liftgate, etc you need to do the work. I mean after all we are freight and warehouse workers.
Whats this gotta do with what we are talking about we have liftgate trailers pups and pallet jacks and hand trucks now,if anyone knows how to,use,them thats a diffrent story

Iv never ran anybody over on a towmotor as of yet and i dont Richard Petty it around the dock either when iv had to do it but you guys just aint getting the point heck Chicago is another one go there and whats everybody doing playing cards and watching tv seen 2 guys sit there for 2 Hours one night its laziness point blank
Super dockman too??? Do you know why those two guys were sitting there? Maybe they were on light duty. Maybe they were waiting for their ride to show up. Maybe they cant stand their wives and didnt want to leave. But I know one thing, you obviously sat on your lazy ass watching them for two hours.

Super dockman too??? Do you know why those two guys were sitting there? Maybe they were on light duty. Maybe they were waiting for their ride to show up. Maybe they cant stand their wives and didnt want to leave. But I know one thing, you obviously sat on your lazy ass watching them for two hours.
Yea thats my job to sit and wait,on my load and no they sat there for 2 hours playing cards watching tv then proceded to clock out and leave but i aint no snitch didnt say nothing but sounds to me like they were stealing time being lazy and being jerkoffs they were not on light duty for,the simple fact they just came back in from,doing there peddle run im not,the news station or the weather man im,supertrucker and i report the facts call it,like i see it and say whats on my mind and ole,Scotty can tell you that

If you thugs could walk and chew gum at the same time you might not be so behind that it got to the point where help was called. What a group of imbeciles. Hope you enjoy losing freight and accounts.

I don't see any thugs, I see hard working Teamsters.
Don't kid yourself, if the Teamsters become extinct, the pay you non union drivers make in LTL will shrink and go stagnant. Look what happened to the truck load segment after deregulation. YOU NON UNION DRIVERS ARE PAID WHAT YOU GET BECAUSE OF THE EXISTENCE OF THE TEAMSTERS.
The only imbeciles I have seen are the ones who like you, have no idea who paid the dues and fought for you to earn what you do.

And by Teamsters I am referring to dues paying, card carrying Teamsters. (Not to be confused with those of small manhood who choose to work in a Union shop, but refrain from joining. Easily recognized by the brown stain on their noses and the tampax in their purses.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea thats my job to sit and wait,on my load and no they sat there for 2 hours playing cards watching tv then proceded to clock out and leave but i aint no snitch didnt say nothing but sounds to me like they were stealing time being lazy and being jerkoffs they were not on light duty for,the simple fact they just came back in from,doing there peddle run im not,the news station or the weather man im,supertrucker and i report the facts call it,like i see it and say whats on my mind and ole,Scotty can tell you that

Generally the "supertruckers" I have seen, have a shoe size number which is larger than their IQ number.

Yea true everybody does but for,the right reasons, how about starting with the 15% not somebody trying to belp move our customers freight i have said on previous threads to strike but then the same ones agreeing with this was the same ones saying it could not happen due to union not backing it well it seems they backed this bull crap so why not back something thats right and demand our 15% back and atleast 3 for 4 on our pension or walk out the dang doors

So you claim to be so concerned about our company and Southeastern taking our freight but,you are willing to strike for your money back.How much damn freight do you think we would lose that way.With that logic,if you think the company can afford an additional 150 million per year on payroll then they can afford the equipment and manpower to move our freight, without setting the precedence of other carriers moving our freight.

Maybe next time you're in chi town you should go ahead and report your observations to the Teamsters, not as a rat, or as a busybody, but as just good old supertrucker. Good Luck

LMFAO

You don't have to work for Holland. You are much too good and hard working.

Man it aint got nothing to do with protecting freight it has to,do with servicing the customers if they dont get there freight there gona find somebody else to haul it then what we gona go,down to the SOUTHEASTERN yard or Dayton freight yard AAA yard or abf or any of,them and sit,out , and protest because they took our freight all because a terminal was behind due to recent snow storms and did not want any help

I got news for you, Holland was one of the only LTL companies out in that weather. And if the other companies didn't get behind from the storm, maybe it's because Holland has more freight from better service to begin with.

You like Dayton and Southeastern so much as to use them as an example in this forum, you should know they are always looking for a few good super truckers.

So you claim to be so concerned about our company and Southeastern taking our freight but,you are willing to strike for your money back.How much damn freight do you think we would lose that way.With that logic,if you think the company can afford an additional 150 million per year on payroll then they can afford the equipment and manpower to move our freight, without setting the precedence of other carriers moving our freight.
We dont have help for this very reason and guys are leaving for,this very reason so to,solve the problem they need to increase the pay and they can afford it they can buy software to turn trucks down and top of the line Volvo software where you cant turn the volvos back up,but i cant get a chunk of change back just a little spare change i say 7% is a,good start

Maybe next time you're in chi town you should go ahead and report your observations to the Teamsters, not as a rat, or as a busybody, but as just good old supertrucker. Good Luck

LMFAO
Lol yea no i dont really give a fk what people , do,but just dont like laziness and somebody slacking off on my profit sharing and i think they have enough people,in,the brake room calling eachother lazy bastards without my input and id hate for , one of them lazy bababo's to get off there lazy fat tales

You don't have to work for Holland. You are much too good and hard working.
I love working here and like me fellow coworkers but i dont like laziness and these down and out folks that dont never,have anything positive to say there the ones that need to leave if there that dang miserable

I got news for you, Holland was one of the only LTL companies out in that weather. And if the other companies didn't get behind from the storm, maybe it's because Holland has more freight from better service to begin with.

You like Dayton and Southeastern so much as to use them as an example in this forum, you should know they are always looking for a few good super truckers.
Like i said pal i came from southeastern was there for 8 years b4 i had to move across the country and i dont plan or wouldnt even consider going back,there im fine right here at Holland along with all the other ones that have came from,SOUTHEASTERN because we know what back breaking slave labor hard work is so yea im,fine,right here where im at aggravating you guys exp yall Yankees

And fyi Holland is about the only crazy one to,let,there drivers out in severe winter weather like that so looking at,that do you think,they care about you

If you have no guys on layoff and you are behind on local deliveries,why would you object to your company taking the necessary steps to ensure service and retain customers??Surely the union can stress to the company that this is a temporary measure and reassure the employees of the same.Not making service is a good way to lose accounts.
Im not trying to make anyone mad and im not gonna call anyone lazy,but weather can play a major factor in getting behind and sometimes a company has to do what they can to get the job done.I think everyone would like to see their company be successful.
I doubt anyone would have a problem if the company paid the prevailing wage. You let this happen and the next time they'll do it with drivers on layoff or just sitting home.

If you have no guys on layoff and you are behind on local deliveries,why would you object to your company taking the necessary steps to ensure service and retain customers??Surely the union can stress to the company that this is a temporary measure and reassure the employees of the same.Not making service is a good way to lose accounts.
Im not trying to make anyone mad and im not gonna call anyone lazy,but weather can play a major factor in getting behind and sometimes a company has to do what they can to get the job done.I think everyone would like to see their company be successful.
Because our 10% weren't on the clock yet. Hell we still had 3 regular start shifts not on the clock yet!! And Louisville isnt full of "lazy drivers" for two weeks straight we had bad weather and only ran 8 of 10 days, and 2 of the 8 had skeleton crews due to the roads being too bad for some of our brothers living rural areas. We got almost 3' of snow in a matter of 14 days.

Now the staying late on the dock also has to do with the Supers who run the outbound dock are new to the game. They tell our guys to bay the freight we'll load it later, while the drivers are saying load a Cincinnati and get it moving!! Or load a Chicago and roll with it....but no he might have a head load come in later. Communication between management is **** poor!!! Doesn't help that our TM is never present!!!

Whats there pay gotta do with you or us it does not matter the company my barn uses charges holland 120$a hour and they pay there drivers 24.75 a hour thats more than us but we understand freight gotta be delivered and picked up but have not used tbem this snow season due to we have not had to bad of a winter to close
Because its in the NMFA!!! ******!!! Well guess its evident the Super trucker is and was a "YES MAN" on the last MOU vote.