Holland | walk out in Louisville...

Yea thats my job to sit and wait,on my load and no they sat there for 2 hours playing cards watching tv then proceded to clock out and leave but i aint no snitch didnt say nothing but sounds to me like they were stealing time being lazy and being jerkoffs they were not on light duty for,the simple fact they just came back in from,doing there peddle run im not,the news station or the weather man im,supertrucker and i report the facts call it,like i see it and say whats on my mind and ole,Scotty can tell you that
I got news for you, Holland was one of the only LTL companies out in that weather. And if the other companies didn't get behind from the storm, maybe it's because Holland has more freight from better service to begin with.

You like Dayton and Southeastern so much as to use them as an example in this forum, you should know they are always looking for a few good super truckers.
Generally the "supertruckers" I have seen, have a shoe size number which is larger than their IQ number.
Thats because those big ol super trucker boots have those long ass pointed toes that add 3 inches to their shoe size!!

I doubt anyone would have a problem if the company paid the prevailing wage. You let this happen and the next time they'll do it with drivers on layoff or just sitting home.
I doubt anyone would have a problem if the company paid the prevailing wage. You let this happen and the next time they'll do it with drivers on layoff or just sitting home.
If they did that they would have to pay our,drivers grievance pay and what does there wage have to do with anything

Because its in the NMFA!!! ******!!! Well guess its evident the Super trucker is and was a "YES MAN" on the last MOU vote.
For your info i voted no and will continue to vote no and getting out of Louisville that late aint something new last sumer it was the same,crap so,i guess they still aint got it figured,out a year later and read your contract,they can bring help in and if that was the hole problem because they was going to,start b4 your reg guys its called file a grievance for the diffrence in pay but you cant do that sitting at,home either way should have came in done your jobs and been done with it filed the grievance got yalls free money and be caught up in a,day or so mb 3

Last time,i checked i dont have me none of them big ole flashy cowgirl boots but i do have a nice pair of cowgirl panties that would match well with your pink tutu
Wouldn't surprise me if you don't have both of those items in your suitcase!! Plus genious I do believe the contract requires the company doing the P/T work is required to pay prevailing wage to there drivers. That's why it matters!

so are they all done with the scabs, or are they going to try and pull this again at another date?
I'm sure they will keep trying, every terminal that is experiencing this should do just as louisville has! If they all stand together to fight this it will speak volumes! Plus it will help keep the guys from louisville from being singled out for standing up for what is right! If they get away with this what will be next??

Wouldn't surprise me if you don't have both of those items in your suitcase!! Plus genious I do believe the contract requires the company doing the P/T work is required to pay prevailing wage to there drivers. That's why it matters!
Where does it say that at cant find it and what if thats the only company available to provide theres really not that many local okle compaines in the city paying that much

I'm sure they will keep trying, every terminal that is experiencing this should do just as louisville has! If they all stand together to fight this it will speak volumes! Plus it will help keep the guys from louisville from being singled out for standing up for what is right! If they get away with this what will be next??
My barn uses a,company when there backed up none of,our guys complain less work for,them,to do,and if,they bring them in b4 our regular guys start times they file on it get there free money and go on we only use them when we are 2+ days behind and then there gone service the customers keep the freight and keep a paycheck simple

Dont really understand you guys dont make sense to me we wana walk out and strike for someone helping move our freight to service our customers but we dont want to strike or walk out for,the most talked about complained about and btch about topic around this place and thats the 15% and no pension sounds to me like everyone has there priorities in the wrong basket or just dont care about the 15% no one can explain to where the money is going or the pension you would have to work 100 years to even have so why not strike or,walk out for something that actually makes sense to do every where you go everybody complains about the give back and the pension but nobody wants to do,anything about it so i guess every one is ok with having money stole from them and a pension your never going to see so yep lets just go on and walk out for some company trying to help move our freight but lets not worry about our missing money or pension

It's a common problem for these guys to have their priorities out of order SuperTrucker, you will just have to excuse them, they cannot help their close mindedness. If I ran a business and you thugs held my freight hostage that I paid you good money to deliver, I would never do business with Holland ever again. I'd call Central Transport before I let you guys have it. You guys are acting like those fools at Usf Dead Star

It's a common problem for these guys to have their priorities out of order SuperTrucker, you will just have to excuse them, they cannot help their close mindedness. If I ran a business and you thugs held my freight hostage that I paid you good money to deliver, I would never do business with Holland ever again. I'd call Central Transport before I let you guys have it. You guys are acting like those fools at Usf Dead Star

You have no clue what you are talking about.

I'm sure this post will complete the requirements for your Bill O'Reilly fan club membership. When he sends you his autographed picture, just remember while you are performing self gratification that he works under a contract also.

supertrucker72 quote from 03/16/15 at 09:25 am "Called short spell genius im glad you can understand it,you folks from kentucky must not be to far behind times,after all you got running wateryet"

Your post at 09:23 am had this in it ; "as the hole problem"

This is not a short spell problem genius.

Last edited by a moderator:

oh boy, another one of the geniuses that have delusions of running a business. I'd guess you would use Central Hackport either way, since you are a cheap guy, that cant see past his own nose.....

Lmfao, Super trucker and frootloop sound like locker room lawyers. And Super trucker must've failed spelling and then says he's shortening the spelling because it's quicker to spell wana instead of wanna. These type of company men will be the same bottom feeding cry babies when they get laid off because work has been contracted out. When Will Some Of These ass kissing morons realize this company Don't Give A Rats ass How Hard You Work OR How Much Ass You kiss, The Only Thing They Give a **** about is the bottom line #s and if they find a cheaper way to move it contractually then that freight is gone and so are the bottom feeding yes men. At our terminal I call them guys the you said crew because every time the company does something they could but said they never would the yes men say "you said" or table of knowledge. Just like the ones who rat out others, grown men acting like Cindy Brady. Lol.

supertrucker72 quote from 03/16/15 at 09:25 am "Called short spell genius im glad you can understand it,you folks from kentucky must not be to far behind times,after all you got running wateryet"

Your post at 09:23 am had this in it ; "as the hole problem"

This is not a short spell problem genius.
Glad we got a automatic spell check on here can talk bout that but cant talk bout tha issues and are you insinuating that i may be a future Bill O'REILLY

Lmfao, Super trucker and frootloop sound like locker room lawyers. And Super trucker must've failed spelling and then says he's shortening the spelling because it's quicker to spell wana instead of wanna. These type of company men will be the same bottom feeding cry babies when they get laid off because work has been contracted out. When Will Some Of These ass kissing morons realize this company Don't Give A Rats ass How Hard You Work OR How Much Ass You kiss, The Only Thing They Give a :censored: about is the bottom line #s and if they find a cheaper way to move it contractually then that freight is gone and so are the bottom feeding yes men. At our terminal I call them guys the you said crew because every time the company does something they could but said they never would the yes men say "you said" or table of knowledge. Just like the ones who rat out others, grown men acting like Cindy Brady. Lol.
Sir for your info i have been laid off,b4 and i worked the dock and fact,number 2 i have about 15 guys under me and #17 on our line haul staff im no where near the bottom and aint been for a few years and i know very well this place dont care about you but i care about myself and when the weather man is calling for,a,foot,of snow i stay at home,to protect my well being so take your crap and shove where the sun dont shine and dont flatter yourself as the yellow pig sticks,it in you deeper and deeper see now you guys are finding other excuses to discuss because i called every single one of you out on the 15% give back so the next time im in town and here somebody say something about it im going to go get a cake outa the vending machine and shove it down whoevers throat