Holland | walk out in Louisville...

Sir for your info i have been laid off,b4 and i worked the dock and fact,number 2 i have about 15 guys under me and #17 on our line haul staff im no where near the bottom and aint been for a few years and i know very well this place dont care about you but i care about myself and when the weather man is calling for,a,foot,of snow i stay at home,to protect my well being so take your crap and shove where the sun dont shine and dont flatter yourself as the yellow pig sticks,it in you deeper and deeper see now you guys are finding other excuses to discuss because i called every single one of you out on the 15% give back so the next time im in town and here somebody say something about it im going to go get a cake outa the vending machine and shove it down whoevers throat
WOW!!!! 15 WHOLE GUYS UNDER YOU OR IS IT A 15 HOLE????? LMAO. ENJOY YOUR FRUIT PIE FROM THE VENDING MACHINE OR IS IT FRUIT PI???

Sir for your info i have been laid off,b4 and i worked the dock and fact,number 2 i have about 15 guys under me and #17 on our line haul staff im no where near the bottom and aint been for a few years and i know very well this place dont care about you but i care about myself and when the weather man is calling for,a,foot,of snow i stay at home,to protect my well being so take your crap and shove where the sun dont shine and dont flatter yourself as the yellow pig sticks,it in you deeper and deeper see now you guys are finding other excuses to discuss because i called every single one of you out on the 15% give back so the next time im in town and here somebody say something about it im going to go get a cake outa the vending machine and shove it down whoevers throat
You just might could be biting off more than you can chew too!!! Good luck with that.. I'd like to have a front row seat to that.... Super twinky!

Frootloop . . . So I open an account on Truckingboards just to post insulting comments on various threads, which are really nothing more than industrial-psychology talking points that are drilled into my Plebian-head on a daily basis.

Think for myself? . . . In this alternate reality where I dwell, parroting industrial-psychology words and phrases IS actually thinking for myself.

****Sip**** Dig me some kool aid baby!

Load that in your "thug-mobile" and take a victory lap!

How about backing off on the spelling and stupid attacks on each other and focus on the fact that Louisville showed a set of gonads and stood up against a company that is destroying your future. If you guys allow for them to use alternative trucking companies to deliver your freight, do you think that that will add people under you on the seniority list? Heck no. And if you allow it to continue, do you think that it will ever end? Heck no. And since they've already proven that if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile, putting a stop to this "farming out" of your work should be the focus. And if they can't figure out how to make service and get caught up, they probably shouldn't be in the job that they are in either since they must not be up to the task.
Everyone else got behind because of the weather, so why is it that only your incompetent management can't get caught up?

How about backing off on the spelling and stupid attacks on each other and focus on the fact that Louisville showed a set of gonads and stood up against a company that is destroying your future. If you guys allow for them to use alternative trucking companies to deliver your freight, do you think that that will add people under you on the seniority list? Heck no. And if you allow it to continue, do you think that it will ever end? Heck no. And since they've already proven that if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile, putting a stop to this "farming out" of your work should be the focus. And if they can't figure out how to make service and get caught up, they probably shouldn't be in the job that they are in either since they must not be up to the task.
Everyone else got behind because of the weather, so why is it that only your incompetent management can't get caught up?
Man im tired of arguing but its all got a little to do with laziness not enough help everybody around here with i dont give a fk attitudes and **** poor moral we have had these helpers w.e you wana call them at my terminal and we get caught up and there gone no questions asked there gone and most these well some of,these freight compaines have what they call regional city drivers and when terminals are behind they send them regional drivers from other terminals to help out to get caught up then when,there not needed they go back to there home domicile so thats how the other guys do it southeastern fedex od aaa cooper and i belive estes all have these programs or simular to it i know for a fact SOUTHEASTERN fedex and od have them

Man im tired of arguing but its all got a little to do with laziness not enough help everybody around here with i dont give a fk attitudes and **** poor moral we have had these helpers w.e you wana call them at my terminal and we get caught up and there gone no questions asked there gone and most these well some of,these freight compaines have what they call regional city drivers and when terminals are behind they send them regional drivers from other terminals to help out to get caught up then when,there not needed they go back to there home domicile so thats how the other guys do it southeastern fedex od aaa cooper and i belive estes all have these programs or simular to it i know for a fact SOUTHEASTERN fedex and od have them
Then go work for those companies. We dont want that ::shit:: here.

Then go work for those companies. We dont want that :::shit::: here.[/QUOTE
Then go work for those companies. We dont want that :::shit::: here.
So your basically saying you dont want any help or need help when your behind or help at all in that matter i wish i knew who you are so if you came to me and said driver i need help moving my tandoms i could then say say no sir remember you said you dont need help good luck struggling and keep on walking

So your basically saying you dont want any help or need help when your behind or help at all in that matter i wish i knew who you are so if you came to me and said driver i need help moving my tandoms i could then say say no sir remember you said you dont need help good luck struggling and keep on walking
There is a difference between helping someone slide their tandems and creating a classification that allows the company to move from terminal to terminal.

..............we have had these helpers w.e you wana call them at my terminal and we get caught up and there gone no questions asked there gone........
Do you realize that with your way of thinking, a company would NEVER add any new employees if they were allowed to do what you seem to think is ok for them to do. The company strategy would be that every time they get busy, they'd bring in some non-employees for a month or so to get caught up, then once caught up, send them packing. How would the seniority board ever grow doing that? It wouldn't. And if you are a newer employee, you would have never been put on the board. At best, you'd be one of those nons that get to come and play for a month, then you'd be sent packing.

And one other thought Supertrucker.

Just because you might fly around on the dock like a chicken with it's head cut off, DOES NOT mean that you move more freight than some of the other folks. I've watched inefficiency first hand for most of my adult life, and some of those that fly around foolishly, not only destroy more freight and take foolish safety risks, but they also don't produce any better numbers than those who work with efficiency. Point being........you might not be nearly as good as you think you are.

There is a difference between helping someone slide their tandems and creating a classification that allows the company to move from terminal to terminal.
I agree. However, IF there were company people on layoff, and someone needed help for a short period of time, I wouldn't be against those on lay-off being allowed to go help......but with some type of time limitation. { maybe 2 weeks maximum.}
:1036316054: