Holland | walk out in Louisville...

Who cares about a stupid letter from the labor director or what he thinks. Of course the company is not pleased with this.
I care because you guys interfered with my profit sharing you costed me money to let it happen again and ill personally preference a Louisville and take a ride btw do yall still got that ice cream machine mmmmmmm

I work fast and efficient and have not tore up any freight in a long time on a tow motor except one drum i did bust and made a big mess but i can say thats the only thing iv messed up in the years i been here im a road driver so i dont get to show my skillz on the tow motor much
I've only been in freight 15 years but I've never damaged a drum "knock on wood" , so I guess that make$ me a super duper trucker!

And one other thought Supertrucker.

Just because you might fly around on the dock like a chicken with it's head cut off, DOES NOT mean that you move more freight than some of the other folks. I've watched inefficiency first hand for most of my adult life, and some of those that fly around foolishly, not only destroy more freight and take foolish safety risks, but they also don't produce any better numbers than those who work with efficiency. Point being........you might not be nearly as good as you think you are.
Then the headless chickens end up on workers comp and wonder why ??????

Who cares about a stupid letter from the labor director or what he thinks. Of course the company is not pleased with this.

Labor guys is bluffing, thats his style. he wouldnt be allowed to waste the company money on legal action. art 32, sect 3. "other persons performing subcontracting work which is permitted herein shall receive no less than the equivalent of the economic terms and conditions of this agreement and applicalble supplement."

Mike is just trying to scare away any further action, imo, as LO kicked him right in the nuts and he knows it.....