Holland | Walmart wants you!

Do they still pay the drivers by the hour when in the sleeper? von.

Do some DC's offer 7 days on 7 days off? von.
Not that I’m aware of. No 7-7 5-5 4-4 and no more of the 3/2 system, work 2 weeks and have a full week off. I believe all they offer now is work 5 have 2 off and work 5 and have 3 off. Almost everyone is having to work weekends even when they have 10-15 years of tenure. There were rumors that WM was calling some of the guys that quit offering them the same package that they had when they quit. Wether any of them went back and actually received that is questionable.

Not that I’m aware of. No 7-7 5-5 4-4 and no more of the 3/2 system, work 2 weeks and have a full week off. I believe all they offer now is work 5 have 2 off and work 5 and have 3 off. Almost everyone is having to work weekends even when they have 10-15 years of tenure. There were rumors that WM was calling some of the guys that quit offering them the same package that they had when they quit. Wether any of them went back and actually received that is questionable.
Thanks. 7 on & 7 off I would take in a heart beat. von.

Walmart has rolled back some of treir bad decisions..... Now offering 5on5off
5on2off 6on3off and 5/2-5/3 schdules

NO contract no guarantee better off staying at Holland! They cut all good benefits they once had I believe used to have paid meal breaks and paid to sleep in the truck the original drivers who invested I the stock retired as multimillionaires.

NO contract no guarantee better off staying at Holland! They cut all good benefits they once had I believe used to have paid meal breaks and paid to sleep in the truck the original drivers who invested I the stock retired as multimillionaires.

They still pay you when you take your break in the truck (which for most drivers is every night of their tour). They still pay you for everything you do and I believe they have rolled back (haha get it??) the stupid pay cut they instituted earlier this year that cost them a ::shit:: ton of drivers.