Want a stable job where the company care about its Drivers?

Discussion in 'Truck Drivers Wanted' started by nperez0812, Jun 10, 2014.

1. nperez0812

nperez0812 New Member

If you live in PA and want a great job call Optimum Logistic Solutions. Our drivers run local work and are paid by the hour. If you work over 8 hours in a day you are paid overtime. If you do a short run and only work 5 hours or less you are Guaranteed 8 hours of pay! Our drivers make between $18 - $22.00 an hour and average $1300-$1500 a week and have the weekends off. I have worked in the transportation business for 8 years and never saw these kind of paychecks until I came to Optimum, and I worked for some pretty big companies. If you are interested please call 866-243-6287 and ask for Nicole.

2. raw1967

raw1967 New Member

Take a look at Lily Transportation at Lily | Dedicated Logistics Systems. I have been with them for 10 yrs and they have opening for their OTR Team operation with domiciles in CT, NJ, MD and PA. Solid company with solid benefits.

3. jrock32474

jrock32474 New Member

Coldstream Logistics (located in Warrendale PA - near Pittsburgh) is looking to grow it's fleet to 40 trucks (we currently have 32). I am looking for qualified professional drivers to efficiently and safely deliver our frozen LTL freight across the country. Drivers are typically out 10-14 days. Industry-leading pay and benefits available. Unfortunately we are not able to waive the 90-day wait period for benefits but our program provides excellent medical, dental, vision, etc. We also offer 10 days vacation after 1 year, 15 days after 5. AFLAC coverage is another option. Please contact me directly if you are interested - phone is 888-817-7017 x 23 or complete our online application at Refrigerated Supply Chain Solution | Coldstream Logistics | Home.

4. Boyle HR

Boyle HR New Member

$2000 sign on bonus to New Century Drivers! Boyle Brothers Inc. is a regional T/L motor carrier. We have been in business since 1908. With over 105 years in business, you will be joining a stable and solid company. Our drivers enjoy all the things that professional drivers deserve. Excellent pay, consistent home time every weekend, quality freight, safe, reliable trucks. Please give us a call at 800 257 7825 or check out our web site www.boylebrothersinc.com to learn more about our company.