Warn act check

I received some money awhile ago...3 years maybe?? Don't remember for sure. Was it stated as warn act money on the check??? I hope the rest of us will get some more out them too!!! I have not seen anything in the mail yet, but when it come I will be at the bank within 5 minutes to cash it!!!

I'm like you Stimpy i got a little check about three years ago.i really don't look to get anymore but if i do you can bet there be no grass growing under my feet away to the bank i will be.

Woooo, I just received my "unsecured class 4" payment $91. My bank told me I needed funds in my account to cover the check just in case it bounces like my last 2 payroll's did...LOL. Thanks to the Union hired lawyers who took over $45 million getting me my $91, it was well worth it, thanks to all, even brinko. We win we win we win !!!

I just received mine... $164.17 gross!!! Then they took out the taxes... oh well it is better that a sharp stick in the eye!!!!

i got mine today before tax's $405.21 // $272.91 after tax's and don't forget that has to file on your income tax this year too.

Just Received this e-mail yesterday. :clap:

A interim distribution of 6% on unsecured claims was mailed out Friday December 11th.

In order for us to accurately respond to your request specifically, please provide more information such as the last 4 digits of your SS#, current address, your Proof of Claim # or Employee ID #.

Thank you,
~CFINFO

So I sent them my info, this morn. if you are interested send them a n e-mail with your info, I'm sure they will tell you the particulars.

i cant post the e-mail address,so go to consolidated freightways web site and get it there thats what i did

warn act payments Dec 11th

This is the e-mail i received today previous post, I'll take it! :clap:

CFINFO to me 12-16-2009
show details 11:24 AM (1 hour ago)
Mr. ChuckYellow,

Thank you for the information.

Your bankruptcy Proof of Claim # is: 00000.

The recent interim distribution released last Friday December 11th, 2009, was a 6% payout on draft #000000 for a gross amount of $122.23, net 72.86. Previously you received a 14% distribution (450.92 gross, 284.97 net) June 22nd 2007, for a total payout to unsecured creditors of 20%.

Please provide a phone number should we need to contact you direct.

If you have further questions, please call us at 360-448-4000. You will reach a recorded message. Please leave your name, number and a brief message along with a preferred time for us to return your call and we will do so.

Thank you,

~CFINFO