Warn act check

Discussion in 'Consolidated Freightways' started by trucker4cf, Nov 25, 2009.

  1. trucker4cf

    trucker4cf Member

    Messages:
    280
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Got a few hundred a few weeks ago for warn act. Did not expect that.
     
  2. krzy18whlr

    krzy18whlr Member

    Messages:
    83
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    6
    wow, after all this time? CONGRATS!
     
  3. Stimpy

    Stimpy Wingnut

    Messages:
    3,339
    Likes Received:
    2,446
    Trophy Points:
    120
    I received some money awhile ago...3 years maybe?? Don't remember for sure. Was it stated as warn act money on the check??? I hope the rest of us will get some more out them too!!! I have not seen anything in the mail yet, but when it come I will be at the bank within 5 minutes to cash it!!!
     
  4. excfman

    excfman Active Member

    Messages:
    539
    Likes Received:
    76
    Trophy Points:
    28
    I'm like you Stimpy i got a little check about three years ago.i really don't look to get anymore but if i do you can bet there be no grass growing under my feet away to the bank i will be.
     
  5. forkspoon

    forkspoon Big Member

    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Woooo, I just received my "unsecured class 4" payment $91. My bank told me I needed funds in my account to cover the check just in case it bounces like my last 2 payroll's did...LOL. Thanks to the Union hired lawyers who took over $45 million getting me my $91, it was well worth it, thanks to all, even brinko. We win we win we win !!!
     
  6. Stimpy

    Stimpy Wingnut

    Messages:
    3,339
    Likes Received:
    2,446
    Trophy Points:
    120
    I just received mine... $164.17 gross!!! Then they took out the taxes... oh well it is better that a sharp stick in the eye!!!!
     
  7. excfman

    excfman Active Member

    Messages:
    539
    Likes Received:
    76
    Trophy Points:
    28
    i got mine today before tax's $405.21 // $272.91 after tax's and don't forget that has to file on your income tax this year too.
     
  8. Jimmy

    Jimmy New Member

    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    got a check today, 220.00 before taxes 133.00 bring home......il take it..........lol
     
  9. trucker4cf

    trucker4cf Member

    Messages:
    280
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    16
    Nice to hear from you all!
     
  10. chuckyellow

    chuckyellow New Member

    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Just Received this e-mail yesterday. :clap:

    A interim distribution of 6% on unsecured claims was mailed out Friday December 11th.

    In order for us to accurately respond to your request specifically, please provide more information such as the last 4 digits of your SS#, current address, your Proof of Claim # or Employee ID #.

    Thank you,
    ~CFINFO

    So I sent them my info, this morn. if you are interested send them a n e-mail with your info, I'm sure they will tell you the particulars.

    i cant post the e-mail address,so go to consolidated freightways web site and get it there thats what i did
     
  11. chuckyellow

    chuckyellow New Member

    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    warn act payments Dec 11th

    This is the e-mail i received today previous post, I'll take it! :clap:

    CFINFO to me 12-16-2009
    show details 11:24 AM (1 hour ago)
    Mr. ChuckYellow,

    Thank you for the information.

    Your bankruptcy Proof of Claim # is: 00000.

    The recent interim distribution released last Friday December 11th, 2009, was a 6% payout on draft #000000 for a gross amount of $122.23, net 72.86. Previously you received a 14% distribution (450.92 gross, 284.97 net) June 22nd 2007, for a total payout to unsecured creditors of 20%.

    Please provide a phone number should we need to contact you direct.

    If you have further questions, please call us at 360-448-4000. You will reach a recorded message. Please leave your name, number and a brief message along with a preferred time for us to return your call and we will do so.

    Thank you,

    ~CFINFO
     

Share This Page