Warning Not to Use E15 Gas in Your Car: FOX Business

righturnclyde

Banned
Credits
Warning Not to Use E15 Gas in Your Car: FOX Business

Warning Not to Use E15 Gas in Your Car: FOX Business - YouTube

New gas coming to your gas station; PAY ATTENTION

Watch this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPA for you!!!!!

When you go to your gas station; PAY ATTENTION!

Also for your information. Harley-Davidson Motorcycles says that this fuel burns so much hotter then regular or high test gasoline that the air cooled engines may seriously overheat and destroy the engine.
If you like your car, please watch this short video. It's the real deal! I'm not sure how the EPA could okay something like this.....
New gas coming to your gas station, so pay attention. Watch video about E15 gas if you have a car older than 2012
OR WATCH ON YOUTUBE (recommended)
Warning Not to Use E15 Gas in Your Car: FOX Business - YouTube[Click here]

Let's face it, our Federal Government under this President is really stinking up the place. People really need to wake up and push back against this overbearing bureaucratic nightmare.

well first of all, "Flex Fuel" vehicles are the ones that are "supposed" to be able to use such gasoline's.

i use Mobil and it has a blend of 10% ethanol, and have been using Mobil gasoline since the early 1970's (as i also managed/wrenched at a Mobil gas/service station), and in my 1994 T-Bird, i used the 10% blend, (which i bought new back in 1994), and have had NO problems with the 10% blend.

people do have to be aware of what they buy, when they see the prices posted on the out door signs.

it would "seem to be" common sense, to READ the owner's manual regarding the fuel requirements for your vehicles....

but then.....like directions to assemble a child's toy....

how many people read the owner's manual..???

I wont use it, i dont even put the 10% ethanol in my vehicles. Ethanol gas is a BIG NO-NO for small engines, it ruined my new snow blower. I learned my lesson
I use premium recreational use 91 octane in everything i drive including my 2007 Suburban 2500 and 72 Bronco. It costs abot 20cents per gallon more

I wont use it, i dont even put the 10% ethanol in my vehicles. Ethanol gas is a BIG NO-NO for small engines, it ruined my new snow blower.

as a matter of fact, due to pricing, i go across the state line for my Mobil gasoline...(for the cars).

but for my snow blowers, i go to my neighborhood Shell, and fill up cans of 92 octane, (as such a small amount is purchased, price is of no object). i always buy the high octane gas for my blowers, Shell (i believe) does not have the ethanol blend.

I always use the cheapest priced gas....and I have never had any problems using the Ethanol blended gas...not even in my Garden Tractors and other small engines....and as a comparison, when I'm on the road in Mexico...My Truck gets better "mileage" on the gas there....I don't know anything about the Gas there regarding any blends....but my truck runs great and goes farther per gallon....Yes I know it's measured in liters there...3.79 liters to the gallon.... and we use Kilometers there....1 mile is 1.6 kilometers ....

I always use the cheapest priced gas....and I have never had any problems using the Ethanol blended gas...not even in my Garden Tractors and other small engines....and as a comparison, when I'm on the road in Mexico...My Truck gets better "mileage" on the gas there....I don't know anything about the Gas there regarding any blends....but my truck runs great and goes farther per gallon....Yes I know it's measured in liters there...3.79 liters to the gallon.... and we use Kilometers there....1 mile is 1.6 kilometers ....

you are getting "better" mileage form the Mexican gasoline, cuz of the re-fried beans and taco sauce...

I wont use it, i dont even put the 10% ethanol in my vehicles. Ethanol gas is a BIG NO-NO for small engines, it ruined my new snow blower. I learned my lesson
I use premium recreational use 91 octane in everything i drive including my 2007 Suburban 2500 and 72 Bronco. It costs abot 20cents per gallon more

I also pay extra for better fuel. I have seen many small engines ruined by ethanol.

I don't know about the truck...but I know the re-fried beans and hot sauce do wonders for me...lol.....:burnsauce:...:flame:

just don't blow any holes in your jeans..!!!

man-farting.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

Same as Canuckistan.

WE have flex fuel vehicles: Regular, Mid Grade, Premium.

OUR vehicles are ALL older than 2012 with the eldest being a '64.
The '64 gets Premium with a bottle of 104 or 108 Octane Booster.

Thank you rightturnclyde!!

Of COURSE the Environmental Proliferation Agency approved the usage since they're simply another doormat and do NOTHING FOR the environment.

CHEERS!!